RealPoop - NS Admin Abuse. feat Zen, Tenason, and more.

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

RealPoop - NS Admin Abuse. feat Zen, Tenason, and more.

Post  TheSoapMonster on Mon Feb 16, 2015 9:12 pm

Before we start on this, lets get the facts straight.
1. I did use scripts to get the evidence
2. I do fuck with the players on this server often
3. I have been on here longer than most of you kiddos so take a fokn seet.

Player name: TheSoapMonster
Admins name: Zen, Tenason, Crawling, Meta
How did this admin abuse?

Tenason: The big boy of them all, the "head admin". I can't tell you the amount of times I've been banned by this guy for just "trolling". When I called him out for farming printers in the skybox, he banned me for "trolling". When I went to his steam profile page and found his twitter name, he banned me for "trolling". When he refused to sell me a gun and I said you cant do that, he banned me for "trolling".

TROLLING? HE FARMS PRINTERS IN THE SKYBOX. I have photos of this too, other admins have seen him do this. Hell, they've farmed printers with him. Even without scripts, all you had to do was stand on the hotel roof and boom, there they were, clear as day.

Zen: Farms printers in the admin area near suburbs, have pictures for this one too. He said that it was "OK" because he wasnt on duty. Thats not OK at all, we spawn with 500$, not even enough for a printer, even if we do we probably will get raided by admins with guns bought with their ill gotten wealth.

Crawling: Farms printers with previously stated admins. Also muted me for telling people about it. This isnt 1942 RP, stop being nazis. I don't have direct proof of this, but other admins have seen him do it too.

Meta: Nothing big here, but he just noclips in and out of his base like nilly willy. I'd watch this sneaky snake

Proof: (if you have any proof put it here. witnesses do not count as proof.) http://imgur.com/a/qfKGY
I can update this as much as you'd like pretty much. I bet theres enough pay 2 admin abusers to keep this album updated for awhile. If you zoom in on the 3rd picture and look close enough, yeah thats tenason.

I doubt anything will be done about this, these pay 2 admins probably have alpha in their pocket cause they keep the server running. But whatever, as long as somebody knows somethings up with these fraudin kiddos then thats fine.

Too many cooks in the kitchen and half these nerdos cant even cook ramen noodles.

TheSoapMonster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: RealPoop - NS Admin Abuse. feat Zen, Tenason, and more.

Post  Golbez on Mon Feb 16, 2015 9:33 pm

I clearly stated that I am ALLOWED to have printers in that area when I am ON DUTY. However, If I am RP-ING, I cannot do this as it would be Fail-RP.
Golbez

View user profile

Back to top Go down

So you used scripts.

Post  crawlingdead on Mon Feb 16, 2015 9:52 pm

I'm not sure what you expect us to do about keeping you on the server with proof of your external advantages there mr.
crawlingdead

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  TheSoapMonster on Mon Feb 16, 2015 10:03 pm

Zen wrote:I clearly stated that I am ALLOWED to have printers in that area when I am ON DUTY. However, If I am RP-ING, I cannot do this as it would be Fail-RP.

So how does that just make it OK? Can you clearly state that you can RDM and just do it? How is farming your printers in admin area not abuse, you're using your priveleges to gain an advantage over other players.

TheSoapMonster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  TheSoapMonster on Mon Feb 16, 2015 10:04 pm

crawlingdead wrote:I'm not sure what you expect us to do about keeping you on the server with proof of your external advantages there mr.

Cool? Everyone can use scripts, everyone blatantly uses them, the admins are just too wrapped up with their abuse and banning "trolls" to realise it.

TheSoapMonster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Golbez on Mon Feb 16, 2015 10:08 pm

A good reason why I print there while i'm on duty is so I can give compensation to players that are RDMD or propkilled etc.
Golbez

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  TheSoapMonster on Mon Feb 16, 2015 10:12 pm

Zen wrote:A good reason why I print there while i'm on duty is so I can give compensation to players that are RDMD or propkilled etc.

Or you could just use rp_setmoney.
Their money + money they lost = You actually being a decent admin.

TheSoapMonster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Golbez on Mon Feb 16, 2015 10:13 pm

Also, don't address me as a Pay-2 admin. I didn't pay for my position.

Last edited by Zen on Mon Feb 16, 2015 10:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Golbez

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Golbez on Mon Feb 16, 2015 10:14 pm

TheSoapMonster wrote:
Zen wrote:A good reason why I print there while i'm on duty is so I can give compensation to players that are RDMD or propkilled etc.

We don't have the rp_setmoney command. Only the owner does.
Golbez

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Golbez on Mon Feb 16, 2015 10:16 pm

You have also automatically assumed that i'm not a good admin just by this situation which I shouldn't even be in trouble for. It doesn't seem like you've noticed me handling situations or doing my job. I work hard and i'm on duty almost all the time. I'm a very lenient admin that gives people lots of chances and I don't abuse.
Golbez

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  TheSoapMonster on Mon Feb 16, 2015 10:19 pm

Zen wrote:
TheSoapMonster wrote:

Why not just pay more money for it. It would only be logical given this server right now. /s

But seriously, you guys ban everyone who rdms for like an hour even for one offence, you should'nt have to comp, and even then I bet you have more than enough money to do so without farming in the admin area. I could see farming 1 printer in the admin area for the occassional comp, but not 3 and I've never ever been compensated on this server. You're obviously farming them for profit and not to comp players.

TheSoapMonster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  TheSoapMonster on Mon Feb 16, 2015 10:21 pm

Zen wrote:You have also automatically assumed that i'm not a good admin just by this situation which I shouldn't even be in trouble for. It doesn't seem like you've noticed me handling situations or doing my job. I work hard and i'm on duty almost all the time. I'm a very lenient admin that gives people lots of chances and I don't abuse.

I've seen you handle situations before, you're just like any other admin except you pull this shit and think that just cause you're on duty all the time its OK? Tenason is the head admin and does this stuff to, that doesnt make it OK. being a good admin doesn't make doing bad things ok

TheSoapMonster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  TheSoapMonster on Mon Feb 16, 2015 10:23 pm

Zen wrote:Also, don't address me as a Pay-2 admin. I didn't pay for my position.

Pay 2 Admin Zen Pay 2 Admin Zen Pay 2 Admin Zen Pay 2 Admin Zen Pay 2 Admin Zen Pay 2 Admin Zen Pay 2 Admin Zen Pay 2 Admin Zen Pay 2 Admin Zen Pay 2 Admin Zen Pay 2 Admin Zen Pay 2 Admin Zen Pay 2 Admin Zen Pay 2 Admin Zen Pay 2 Admin Zen Pay 2 Admin Zen Pay 2 Admin Zen Pay 2 Admin Zen Pay 2 Admin Zen Pay 2 Admin Zen Pay 2 Admin Zen Pay 2 Admin Zen Pay 2 Admin Zen Pay 2 Admin Zen Pay 2 Admin Zen Pay 2 Admin Zen Pay 2 Admin Zen Pay 2 Admin Zen Pay 2 Admin Zen Pay 2 Admin Zen Pay 2 Admin Zen Pay 2 Admin Zen Pay 2 Admin Zen Pay 2 Admin Zen Pay 2 Admin Zen Pay 2 Admin Zen Pay 2 Admin Zen Pay 2 Admin Zen Pay 2 Admin Zen Pay 2 Admin Zen Pay 2 Admin Zen Pay 2 Admin Zen Pay 2 Admin Zen Pay 2 Admin Zen Pay 2 Admin Zen Pay 2 Admin Zen Pay 2 Admin Zen Pay 2 Admin Zen Pay 2 Admin Zen Pay 2 Admin Zen

TheSoapMonster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Golbez on Mon Feb 16, 2015 10:23 pm

TheSoapMonster wrote:
Zen wrote:
TheSoapMonster wrote:

Why not just pay more money for it. It would only be logical given this server right now. /s

But seriously, you guys ban everyone who rdms for like an hour even for one offence, you should'nt have to comp, and even then I bet you have more than enough money to do so without farming in the admin area. I could see farming 1 printer in the admin area for the occassional comp, but not 3 and I've never ever been compensated on this server. You're obviously farming them for profit and not to comp players.

I told you I didn't donate or pay for admin so don't tell me that. Also, it's ignorant to assume i'm only doing it for profit. Just because you haven't been compensated out of all the players doesn't mean we never do it.
Golbez

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Golbez on Mon Feb 16, 2015 10:25 pm

TheSoapMonster wrote:
Zen wrote:Also, don't address me as a Pay-2 admin. I didn't pay for my position.

Pay 2 Admin Zen Pay 2 Admin Zen Pay 2 Admin Zen Pay 2 Admin Zen Pay 2 Admin Zen Pay 2 Admin Zen Pay 2 Admin Zen Pay 2 Admin Zen Pay 2 Admin Zen Pay 2 Admin Zen Pay 2 Admin Zen Pay 2 Admin Zen Pay 2 Admin Zen Pay 2 Admin Zen Pay 2 Admin Zen Pay 2 Admin Zen Pay 2 Admin Zen Pay 2 Admin Zen Pay 2 Admin Zen Pay 2 Admin Zen Pay 2 Admin Zen Pay 2 Admin Zen Pay 2 Admin Zen Pay 2 Admin Zen Pay 2 Admin Zen Pay 2 Admin Zen Pay 2 Admin Zen Pay 2 Admin Zen Pay 2 Admin Zen Pay 2 Admin Zen Pay 2 Admin Zen Pay 2 Admin Zen Pay 2 Admin Zen Pay 2 Admin Zen Pay 2 Admin Zen Pay 2 Admin Zen Pay 2 Admin Zen Pay 2 Admin Zen Pay 2 Admin Zen Pay 2 Admin Zen Pay 2 Admin Zen Pay 2 Admin Zen Pay 2 Admin Zen Pay 2 Admin Zen Pay 2 Admin Zen Pay 2 Admin Zen Pay 2 Admin Zen Pay 2 Admin Zen Pay 2 Admin Zen Pay 2 Admin Zen

After this response i'm not going to take you seriously anymore.
Golbez

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  TheSoapMonster on Mon Feb 16, 2015 10:31 pm

Zen wrote:
TheSoapMonster wrote:
Zen wrote:
TheSoapMonster wrote:

I told you I didn't donate or pay for admin so don't tell me that. Also, it's ignorant to assume i'm only doing it for profit. Just because you haven't been compensated out of all the players doesn't mean we never do it.

How is it ignorant? tenason obviously does it for profit, I've seen his money, hes got enough. I'm not saying you never do it, but in all my and im not joking YEARS of being on this server I've hardly ever been compensated. Even then I doubt you compensate much, you're doing it for profit kiddo just give it up.

TheSoapMonster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  TheSoapMonster on Mon Feb 16, 2015 10:32 pm

Zen wrote:
TheSoapMonster wrote:

After this response i'm not going to take you seriously anymore.

I don't see how anybody can take you seriously as an admin after the images.

TheSoapMonster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Golbez on Mon Feb 16, 2015 10:36 pm

We just recently started compensating people in money because we cannot give weapons to people through the tab men like we used to be able to. If people did not give you weapons back in the pastafter rdm or something I apologize for that. Also, aLpHa confirmed we are allowed to have printers there. And please do not call me kiddo it's just really silly.
Golbez

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  TheSoapMonster on Tue Feb 17, 2015 12:36 pm

Zen wrote:We just recently started compensating people in money because we cannot give weapons to people through the tab men like we used to be able to. If people did not give you weapons back  in the pastafter rdm or something I apologize for that. Also, aLpHa confirmed we are allowed to have printers there. And please do not call me kiddo it's just really silly.

So you're allowed to abuse? Geez thats silly kiddo. And how do I know thats true? Until I hear it from aLpHa, and even if he confirms it, that has to be the most bat shit retarded thing that you could ever do as an admin. It's not fair in any way, even if you werent rp'ing, tenason still was. SO ALL Y'ALL MUST BE FRAUDIN

TheSoapMonster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  crawlingdead on Tue Feb 17, 2015 4:43 pm

If you get on the ventrillo server, where we staff members are others talk during rp, and about other things. That is where it was stated, you need to understand that you are targeted basically the whole admin team. You can't win on your own. With these replies, with the spam at zen "Pay2admin", being generally disrispectful, with arguments alpha has personally said was okay. I advise you stop before alpha posts on this thread talking about how to not disrespect his admin team. He takes this seriously. You should too.

*Drops mic*
crawlingdead

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  TheSoapMonster on Tue Feb 17, 2015 8:16 pm

crawlingdead wrote:If you get on the ventrillo server, where we staff members are others talk during rp, and about other things. That is where it was stated, you need to understand that you are targeted basically the whole admin team. You can't win on your own. With these replies, with the spam at zen "Pay2admin", being generally disrispectful, with arguments alpha has personally said was okay. I advise you stop before alpha posts on this thread talking about how to not disrespect his admin team. He takes this seriously. You should too.

*Drops mic*

I dont care if I'm the only one reporting this. Maybe its because nobody else bothered to startup simple esp scripts. I'd also advise you to stop abusing with the other nerdos. I don't see why I would take this seriously either, its not like alpha hasnt made millions of people admin and the server fucked up, it happened before, and the server pretty much went down because of it. I like this server and want it to stay up.

*drops mic* XD good meme kid

TheSoapMonster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  [NS] aLpHa on Tue Feb 17, 2015 9:05 pm

Soapmonster, you don't even play on the server. You use to play on the server often, but that doesn't mean you get ultimate respect like your acting like. You think you know my admins and how things are ran in the server from coming in the server 1 day for like 30 minutes. I recommend you stop talking like your very well known and respected in the server. I am not going to confirm anything and my admins are not in trouble...once again, you don't know my admins and how things are run in the server.

note: the guy talking all the crap about bad game play is using multiple hacks/scripts.
note: enjoy your perma ban.
[NS] aLpHa
Admin

View user profile http://nsgaming.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  TheSoapMonster on Tue Feb 17, 2015 9:08 pm

TheSoapMonster wrote:
Zen wrote:
TheSoapMonster wrote:
Zen wrote:
TheSoapMonster wrote:

How is it ignorant? tenason obviously does it for profit, I've seen his money, hes got enough. I'm not saying you never do it, but in all my and im not joking YEARS of being on this server I've hardly ever been compensated. Even then I doubt you compensate much, you're doing it for profit kiddo just give it up.

Also, I joined the server and you tried to insta perma ban me for no reason. L3l. nice try nerdo.

TheSoapMonster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  TheSoapMonster on Tue Feb 17, 2015 9:14 pm

aLpHa wrote:Soapmonster, you don't even play on the server. You use to play on the server often, but that doesn't mean you get ultimate respect like your acting like. You think you know my admins and how things are ran in the server from coming in the server 1 day for like 30 minutes. I recommend you stop talking like your very well known and respected in the server. I am not going to confirm anything and my admins are not in trouble...once again, you don't know my admins and how things are run in the server.

note: the guy talking all the crap about bad game play is using multiple hacks/scripts.
note: enjoy your perma ban.

note: aLpHa, I've been on the server more times than you think I have. I've been on the server since day 1 for more than 30 minutes. And yeah I do know your admins, they suck, you're notorious for making bad admins. If you allow your admins to abuse, then shame on you for even creating such a shit stain of a server. I'm not saying im not a minge, I know what I do. I think its sad that I had to use scripts to find out your admins are pulling some stupid stuff like this. I know I'm very well known for not being respected.

note: my perma ban was dank and well deserved.
note: the owner who is telling me this could probably be bought off with 20 bucks in donations, I know, I've asked you if I could donate and you said it would remove any bad standings on the server. Just get a job at Mickey D's alpha, you wont have to whore out admin. Sorry bud but there was a time when I actually rp'ed and your admins still were a pack of scaly buttholes

TheSoapMonster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Golbez on Wed Feb 18, 2015 12:55 am

TheSoapMonster wrote:
TheSoapMonster wrote:
Zen wrote:
TheSoapMonster wrote:
Zen wrote:
TheSoapMonster wrote:

Also, I joined the server and you tried to insta perma ban me for no reason. L3l. nice try nerdo.

I tried to permanently ban you from the server for the use of scripts or hacks. They are not tolerated.
Golbez

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top