RealPoop - NS Admin Abuse. feat Zen, Tenason, and more.

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: RealPoop - NS Admin Abuse. feat Zen, Tenason, and more.

Post  Golbez on Wed Feb 18, 2015 1:02 am

I should add, you saying you HAD to use scripts to catch us quote "abusing" is a load of crap. You don't break serious rules like that to spy on admins regardless if they are breaking rules or not. If you have a problem with admins you talk to the owner about it, not use such things. You probably have had those scripts on for a long time. The fact you have these scripts in the first place points to you being a cheater in general.
Golbez

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Tenason on Wed Feb 18, 2015 1:50 am

TheSoapMonster wrote:Before we start on this, lets get the facts straight.
1. I did use scripts to get the evidence
2. I do fuck with the players on this server often
3. I have been on here longer than most of you kiddos so take a fokn seet.

Player name: TheSoapMonster
Admins name: Zen, Tenason, Crawling, Meta
How did this admin abuse?

Tenason: The big boy of them all, the "head admin". I can't tell you the amount of times I've been banned by this guy for just "trolling". When I called him out for farming printers in the skybox, he banned me for "trolling". When I went to his steam profile page and found his twitter name, he banned me for "trolling". When he refused to sell me a gun and I said you cant do that, he banned me for "trolling".

TROLLING? HE FARMS PRINTERS IN THE SKYBOX. I have photos of this too, other admins have seen him do this. Hell, they've farmed printers with him. Even without scripts, all you had to do was stand on the hotel roof and boom, there they were, clear as day.

Zen: Farms printers in the admin area near suburbs, have pictures for this one too. He said that it was "OK" because he wasnt on duty. Thats not OK at all, we spawn with 500$, not even enough for a printer, even if we do we probably will get raided by admins with guns bought with their ill gotten wealth.

Crawling: Farms printers with previously stated admins. Also muted me for telling people about it. This isnt 1942 RP, stop being nazis. I don't have direct proof of this, but other admins have seen him do it too.

Meta: Nothing big here, but he just noclips in and out of his base like nilly willy. I'd watch this sneaky snake

Proof: (if you have any proof put it here. witnesses do not count as proof.) http://imgur.com/a/qfKGY
I can update this as much as you'd like pretty much. I bet theres enough pay 2 admin abusers to keep this album updated for awhile. If you zoom in on the 3rd picture and look close enough, yeah thats tenason.

I doubt anything will be done about this, these pay 2 admins probably have alpha in their pocket cause they keep the server running. But whatever, as long as somebody knows somethings up with these fraudin kiddos then thats fine.

Too many cooks in the kitchen and half these nerdos cant even cook ramen noodles.

Good job you just ratted yourself out. Enjoy the perma.
Tenason

View user profile http://steamcommunity.com/id/Tenason/

Back to top Go down

Post  TheSoapMonster on Wed Feb 18, 2015 3:11 pm

Tenason wrote:
TheSoapMonster wrote:Before we start on this, lets get the facts straight.
1. I did use scripts to get the evidence
2. I do fuck with the players on this server often
3. I have been on here longer than most of you kiddos so take a fokn seet.

Player name: TheSoapMonster
Admins name: Zen, Tenason, Crawling, Meta
How did this admin abuse?

Tenason: The big boy of them all, the "head admin". I can't tell you the amount of times I've been banned by this guy for just "trolling". When I called him out for farming printers in the skybox, he banned me for "trolling". When I went to his steam profile page and found his twitter name, he banned me for "trolling". When he refused to sell me a gun and I said you cant do that, he banned me for "trolling".

TROLLING? HE FARMS PRINTERS IN THE SKYBOX. I have photos of this too, other admins have seen him do this. Hell, they've farmed printers with him. Even without scripts, all you had to do was stand on the hotel roof and boom, there they were, clear as day.

Zen: Farms printers in the admin area near suburbs, have pictures for this one too. He said that it was "OK" because he wasnt on duty. Thats not OK at all, we spawn with 500$, not even enough for a printer, even if we do we probably will get raided by admins with guns bought with their ill gotten wealth.

Crawling: Farms printers with previously stated admins. Also muted me for telling people about it. This isnt 1942 RP, stop being nazis. I don't have direct proof of this, but other admins have seen him do it too.

Meta: Nothing big here, but he just noclips in and out of his base like nilly willy. I'd watch this sneaky snake

Proof: (if you have any proof put it here. witnesses do not count as proof.) http://imgur.com/a/qfKGY
I can update this as much as you'd like pretty much. I bet theres enough pay 2 admin abusers to keep this album updated for awhile. If you zoom in on the 3rd picture and look close enough, yeah thats tenason.

I doubt anything will be done about this, these pay 2 admins probably have alpha in their pocket cause they keep the server running. But whatever, as long as somebody knows somethings up with these fraudin kiddos then thats fine.

Too many cooks in the kitchen and half these nerdos cant even cook ramen noodles.

Good job you just ratted yourself out. Enjoy the perma.

Good job, you still haven't disabled scripts on the server, enjoy the endless wave of wallhacks and such on the server. Got anything to say head admin abuser?

TheSoapMonster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  crawlingdead on Wed Feb 18, 2015 4:35 pm

Rebabler 2.0

This time, hes a 16 year old faggot.
crawlingdead

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  TheSoapMonster on Wed Feb 18, 2015 4:58 pm

crawlingdead wrote:Rebabler 2.0

This time, hes a 16 year old faggot.

ur 8 m8y, been torollin u kids since b4 rebabler heu

TheSoapMonster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  4rson on Tue Feb 24, 2015 6:14 am

hey alpha ( ° ͜ʖ͡°)╭∩╮
4rson

View user profile http://ts.ayylmao.us:9192

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top