[N.S] GAMING
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Do you think old player should be treated no differently then you or I who has just got on the server???

2 posters

Go down

Do you think old player should be treated no differently then you or I who has just got on the server??? Empty Do you think old player should be treated no differently then you or I who has just got on the server???

Post  Lord_Io Tue Jul 21, 2015 1:42 pm

Lately lot of old players from the old [NS] server have been coming back to the new [NS],some with the privileges of a admin others not. But scene then all of us new admins and player have had to deal with new people with outrages attitudes and crazy loads of disrespect,this has put some of us in awkward situations. But if I could just say one thing it would be that they need to take it down a notch or too,along with breaking the rule and still thinking that nothing will happen to them. I'm all for new player coming to the servers, but to an extent will I sit back and watch as old players come to the new server and start acting like they are above everyone. Just  recently I had to stand up for ([NS]aLpha) when it came down to an outrageously disrespectful old player who was talking shit to([NS]aLpha) when he was working so hard on the server. I just could not stand to hear someone talk to alpha like that when he was being so nice trying his hardest to make sure the all party were happy.

so please leave your though down below if you think old player should be treated no differently then you or I who has just got on the server to RP???  scratch
Lord_Io
Lord_Io

Back to top Go down

Do you think old player should be treated no differently then you or I who has just got on the server??? Empty Re: Do you think old player should be treated no differently then you or I who has just got on the server???

Post  [NS] aLpHa Tue Jul 21, 2015 4:23 pm

You get a star in my book for making this topic! Very Happy Very Happy
Thanx bro I really take into consideration your standing up for me.
[NS] aLpHa
[NS] aLpHa
Admin

https://nsgaming.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down