Cheshire's MinX's Application

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Cheshire's MinX's Application

Post  Davilele on Wed Jul 29, 2015 9:52 pm

Player name: Cheshire MinX (as of the day this app was written)
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:84492483

Why I think I should be admin? : I mostly know everyone on the server and are typically friendly.. except for a few. And I've been Admin and Moderator on a couple of minecraft servers and Gmod Servers so I think I have some experience. I'm also usually on the server in most of my freetime and I spend at least as much time as I can in the admin meetings where Alpha talks to the current players on the server

People that support me in becoming admin: [NS] Cobie

I hope you consider my admin application! Surprised


Last edited by Cheshire on Wed Jul 29, 2015 10:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
avatar
Davilele

Posts : 23
Join date : 2015-07-29
Age : 14
Location : Ontario, Canada

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Cheshire's MinX's Application

Post  cobie on Wed Jul 29, 2015 10:02 pm

+1
avatar
cobie

Posts : 10
Join date : 2015-07-17
Age : 22
Location : Atlanta

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Cheshire's MinX's Application

Post  Willyboi on Wed Jul 29, 2015 10:48 pm

+1 good player and would make a great admin
avatar
Willyboi

Posts : 28
Join date : 2015-07-27
Age : 20

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Cheshire's MinX's Application

Post  crawlingdead on Thu Jul 30, 2015 9:37 pm

-1

He doesn't follow the rules strictly enough to enforce them in my opinion.

But its almost a +1 if i see him rp a little closer to the rules.
avatar
crawlingdead

Posts : 54
Join date : 2014-03-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

k

Post  ReMiiXHD on Thu Jul 30, 2015 10:46 pm

-1 has a RDM fetish

ReMiiXHD

Posts : 24
Join date : 2012-09-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Cheshire's MinX's Application

Post  Davilele on Thu Jul 30, 2015 11:29 pm

ReMiiXHD wrote:-1 has a RDM fetish

I do RDM a lot.. but most of the time it's because I didn't know a new rule that was made
avatar
Davilele

Posts : 23
Join date : 2015-07-29
Age : 14
Location : Ontario, Canada

View user profile

Back to top Go down

:) :) :) ??//???////>>..,.,.

Post  ReMiiXHD on Fri Jul 31, 2015 5:03 am

Cheshire wrote:
ReMiiXHD wrote:-1 has a RDM fetish

I do RDM a lot.. but most of the time it's because I didn't know a new rule that was made
k proven <3

ReMiiXHD

Posts : 24
Join date : 2012-09-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Cheshire's MinX's Application

Post  Davilele on Fri Jul 31, 2015 9:43 am

ReMiiXHD wrote:
Cheshire wrote:
ReMiiXHD wrote:-1 has a RDM fetish

I do RDM a lot.. but most of the time it's because I didn't know a new rule that was made
k proven <3

luv u bb <3
avatar
Davilele

Posts : 23
Join date : 2015-07-29
Age : 14
Location : Ontario, Canada

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Cheshires Application

Post  Jaegan on Fri Jul 31, 2015 10:41 am

I dont know what i would choose between if a -1 or +1 because you have your times but then again we all do...... So i will give you this +1

Jaegan

Posts : 18
Join date : 2015-07-30

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Cheshire's MinX's Application

Post  Davilele on Fri Jul 31, 2015 12:53 pm

Jaegan wrote:I dont know what i would choose between if a -1 or +1 because you have your times but then again we all do...... So i will give you this +1
Thanks Very Happy
avatar
Davilele

Posts : 23
Join date : 2015-07-29
Age : 14
Location : Ontario, Canada

View user profile

Back to top Go down

NO

Post  Lord_Io on Fri Jul 31, 2015 4:01 pm

NO YOU RDM WAY TO MUCH AND NEVER FALLOW THE RULES


                      -1
avatar
Lord_Io

Posts : 15
Join date : 2015-07-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Cheshire's MinX's Application

Post  Davilele on Fri Jul 31, 2015 4:16 pm

Lord_Io wrote:NO YOU RDM WAY TO MUCH AND NEVER FALLOW THE RULES


                      -1
Contradiction statement. I do follow the rules but sometimes I forget some of them tongue
avatar
Davilele

Posts : 23
Join date : 2015-07-29
Age : 14
Location : Ontario, Canada

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Cheshire's MinX's Application

Post  Yes Man on Sat Aug 01, 2015 2:05 pm

Cheshire wrote:
Lord_Io wrote:NO YOU RDM WAY TO MUCH AND NEVER FALLOW THE RULES


                      -1
Contradiction statement. I do follow the rules but sometimes I forget some of them  tongue
-1
"Contradiction statement" as you call It, Is very ironic because claiming you "forget the rules" Is irresponsible, and immature, we're not looking for admins who enforce the rules "sometimes" or when they "remember" the rules they enforce. It's a no from me, maybe if you follow the rules more, and become a better player on the server will i change this.
avatar
Yes Man

Posts : 14
Join date : 2015-07-25
Age : 22
Location : confidential

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Cheshire's MinX's Application

Post  Davilele on Sat Aug 01, 2015 2:52 pm

Yes Man wrote:
Cheshire wrote:
Lord_Io wrote:NO YOU RDM WAY TO MUCH AND NEVER FALLOW THE RULES


                      -1
Contradiction statement. I do follow the rules but sometimes I forget some of them  tongue
-1
"Contradiction statement" as you call It, Is very ironic because claiming you "forget the rules" Is irresponsible, and immature, we're not looking for admins who enforce the rules "sometimes" or when they "remember" the rules they enforce. It's a no from me, maybe if you follow the rules more, and become a better player on the server will i change this.

I know its true, sometimes I do RDM here and there, and sometimes I do forget the rules, but I mean level with me, not everyone remembers the rules all the time. Crawling made a base with a crouch box even though those were banned a couple days back, no big deal he just forgot a rule and he fixed it. Willy didn't know that Killers can raid and he accidently kicked someone, no big deal he now knows. I'm not much different and the only real thing that is different is the fact that I'm not an admin, because if you tell me something that I did wrong one time I'll remember it. I'm sorry if I haven't been as good as player as you hoped or as I wished but you should know that I try and I still love the server as it is, even If I don't become an admin
avatar
Davilele

Posts : 23
Join date : 2015-07-29
Age : 14
Location : Ontario, Canada

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Cheshire's MinX's Application

Post  Calzone Scallion on Sat Aug 01, 2015 9:18 pm

Cheshire wrote:
Yes Man wrote:
Cheshire wrote:
Lord_Io wrote:NO YOU RDM WAY TO MUCH AND NEVER FALLOW THE RULES


                      -1
Contradiction statement. I do follow the rules but sometimes I forget some of them  tongue
-1
"Contradiction statement" as you call It, Is very ironic because claiming you "forget the rules" Is irresponsible, and immature, we're not looking for admins who enforce the rules "sometimes" or when they "remember" the rules they enforce. It's a no from me, maybe if you follow the rules more, and become a better player on the server will i change this.

I know its true, sometimes I do RDM here and there, and sometimes I do forget the rules, but I mean level with me, not everyone remembers the rules all the time. Crawling made a base with a crouch box even though those were banned a couple days back, no big deal he just forgot a rule and he fixed it. Willy didn't know that Killers can raid and he accidently kicked someone, no big deal he now knows. I'm not much different and the only real thing that is different is the fact that I'm not an admin, because if you tell me something that I did wrong one time I'll remember it. I'm sorry if I haven't been as good as player as you hoped or as I wished but you should know that I try and I still love the server as it is, even If I don't become an admin

-1 RDM's constantly.

You forget that RDM is not allowed? I completely understand forgetting recently added rules, but this is rule 1 on ANY darkrp server (at least that i've played on). And you claim to have admin / mod on a couple servers.
avatar
Calzone Scallion

Posts : 10
Join date : 2012-09-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Cheshire's MinX's Application

Post  Davilele on Sat Aug 01, 2015 9:42 pm

Fishnuggets99 wrote:
Cheshire wrote:
Yes Man wrote:
Cheshire wrote:
Lord_Io wrote:NO YOU RDM WAY TO MUCH AND NEVER FALLOW THE RULES


                      -1
Contradiction statement. I do follow the rules but sometimes I forget some of them  tongue
-1
"Contradiction statement" as you call It, Is very ironic because claiming you "forget the rules" Is irresponsible, and immature, we're not looking for admins who enforce the rules "sometimes" or when they "remember" the rules they enforce. It's a no from me, maybe if you follow the rules more, and become a better player on the server will i change this.

I know its true, sometimes I do RDM here and there, and sometimes I do forget the rules, but I mean level with me, not everyone remembers the rules all the time. Crawling made a base with a crouch box even though those were banned a couple days back, no big deal he just forgot a rule and he fixed it. Willy didn't know that Killers can raid and he accidently kicked someone, no big deal he now knows. I'm not much different and the only real thing that is different is the fact that I'm not an admin, because if you tell me something that I did wrong one time I'll remember it. I'm sorry if I haven't been as good as player as you hoped or as I wished but you should know that I try and I still love the server as it is, even If I don't become an admin

-1 RDM's constantly.

You forget that RDM is not allowed? I completely understand forgetting recently added rules, but this is rule 1 on ANY darkrp server (at least that i've played on). And you claim to have admin / mod on a couple servers.

Obviously I know that RDM is not allowed, I sometimes don't know a rule that leads to me RDM'ing someone, so you basically jumped to conclusions. And they weren't DarkRP servers, they were MINECRAFT servers but thats all long ago however I still have experience. I'm pretty sure the only reason why you did this is because I killed you for going into my base so you basically did this because of personal reasons. I know at least most of the rules now and it was not RDM, because I had a building sign and a KOS sign out and you people were constantly getting into and out of my base so you didn't follow the KOS sign, thus leading me to killing you. It wasn't RDM it was the killing of trespassers
avatar
Davilele

Posts : 23
Join date : 2015-07-29
Age : 14
Location : Ontario, Canada

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Cheshire's MinX's Application

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum