Zens ban without warning

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Zens ban without warning

Post  Jaegan on Fri Jul 31, 2015 9:40 pm

So i was waiting for zen to get out of his little hidey hole when he came up to the window, I had a harpoon and knew i could throw it through walls. Little did i know that this was a glitch after i killed him he tped me to him and just said im banning you and that was it

Jaegan

Posts : 18
Join date : 2015-07-30

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Zens ban without warning

Post  Yes Man on Sat Aug 01, 2015 2:19 pm

I'm sorry this happened to you, If i could I'd lift your ban, but sadly I cant. It's unfortunate you were caught In zen's wrath, the only thing i can tell you Is to avoid zen because he tends to get upset at things like that, and bans people without so much as a reach around.
avatar
Yes Man

Posts : 14
Join date : 2015-07-25
Age : 23
Location : confidential

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Zens ban without warning

Post  Golbez on Sat Aug 01, 2015 4:57 pm

Jaegan wrote:So i was waiting for zen to get out of his little hidey hole when he came up to the window, I had a harpoon and knew i could throw it through walls. Little did i know that this was a glitch after i killed him he tped me to him and just said im banning you and that was it

"I had a harpoon and knew I could throw it through walls. Little did I know that this was a glitch"

How do you not know that being able to throw a harpoon through a wall is a glitch? Also, you are Assassin Banana, a troll player I get complaints for at least 3-4 times a day when you are on. You have been here for weeks you KNOW that it is a glitch. The reason I chose to ban you is because I know what kind of player you are and I saw a one hour ban as a fitting punishment.

avatar
Golbez

Posts : 107
Join date : 2012-07-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Zens ban without warning

Post  Golbez on Sat Aug 01, 2015 5:13 pm

Yes Man wrote:I'm sorry this happened to you, If i could I'd lift your ban, but sadly I cant. It's unfortunate you were caught In zen's wrath, the only thing i can tell you Is to avoid zen because he tends to get upset at things like that, and bans people without so much as a reach around.

I tend to give people lot's of chances before banning or kicking them. This entire reply to this post was just an attempt to try and make me look bad because you have a personal vendetta towards me.
avatar
Golbez

Posts : 107
Join date : 2012-07-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Zens ban without warning

Post  Jaegan on Sat Aug 01, 2015 6:57 pm

Zen i have if someone said i trolled then would you pls explain what i did to troll and i didnt know that throwing it through a wall is a glitch i thought it was something everybody did and that wasnt an hour ban so you are lieing. Plus if you got 3-4 complaints of me trolling then you wouldve banned me then so as i have said before you are lieing to cover yourself up

Jaegan

Posts : 18
Join date : 2015-07-30

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Zens ban without warning

Post  Golbez on Sat Aug 01, 2015 7:02 pm

It wasn't an hour? Was it a day then? I ban a good amount of minges everyday so I don't exactly remember the times I put. Regardless, because of who you are, a day suffices as well. And like I said to yes man, I give people chances, so that is why I haven't banned you before. I'm sure other admins have given you chances or punished you before as well. And i'm not covering myself up for anything, that doesn't make any sense. I openly said that I banned you so what could i possibly be covering up?
avatar
Golbez

Posts : 107
Join date : 2012-07-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Zens ban without warning

Post  Yes Man on Sun Aug 02, 2015 1:49 am

Zen wrote:
Yes Man wrote:I'm sorry this happened to you, If i could I'd lift your ban, but sadly I cant. It's unfortunate you were caught In zen's wrath, the only thing i can tell you Is to avoid zen because he tends to get upset at things like that, and bans people without so much as a reach around.

I tend to give people lot's of chances before banning or kicking them. This entire reply to this post was just an attempt to try and make me look bad because you have a personal vendetta towards me.

I have NO vendetta towards you, to be honest if i never heard from you again I wouldn't notice, you're just another admin I work alongside, I just know you're a robot and don't tend to deal with situations like a human being, and you rarely give chances before diving headfirst into the ban command. In all honesty banana is a friend of mine and he follows the rules all the time and Is usually one the receiving end of rule breakers, not the cause, so no zen, i disagree with your statement.
avatar
Yes Man

Posts : 14
Join date : 2015-07-25
Age : 23
Location : confidential

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Zens ban without warning

Post  Golbez on Sun Aug 02, 2015 1:52 am

Yes Man wrote:
Zen wrote:
Yes Man wrote:I'm sorry this happened to you, If i could I'd lift your ban, but sadly I cant. It's unfortunate you were caught In zen's wrath, the only thing i can tell you Is to avoid zen because he tends to get upset at things like that, and bans people without so much as a reach around.

I tend to give people lot's of chances before banning or kicking them. This entire reply to this post was just an attempt to try and make me look bad because you have a personal vendetta towards me.

I have NO vendetta towards you, to be honest if i never heard from you again I wouldn't notice, you're just another admin I work alongside, I just know you're a robot and don't tend to deal with situations like a human being, and you rarely give chances before diving headfirst into the ban command. In all honesty banana is a friend of mine and he follows the rules all the time and Is usually one the receiving end of rule breakers, not the cause, so no zen, i disagree with your statement.

You harass and verbally abuse me because of how I behave when administrating. That is not acceptable behavior. I deal with situations with a neutral mood so I can make the most logic decisions. And i kick more then ban by the way.
avatar
Golbez

Posts : 107
Join date : 2012-07-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Zens ban without warning

Post  Calzone Scallion on Sun Aug 02, 2015 2:07 am

Zen wrote:
Yes Man wrote:
Zen wrote:
Yes Man wrote:I'm sorry this happened to you, If i could I'd lift your ban, but sadly I cant. It's unfortunate you were caught In zen's wrath, the only thing i can tell you Is to avoid zen because he tends to get upset at things like that, and bans people without so much as a reach around.

I tend to give people lot's of chances before banning or kicking them. This entire reply to this post was just an attempt to try and make me look bad because you have a personal vendetta towards me.

I have NO vendetta towards you, to be honest if i never heard from you again I wouldn't notice, you're just another admin I work alongside, I just know you're a robot and don't tend to deal with situations like a human being, and you rarely give chances before diving headfirst into the ban command. In all honesty banana is a friend of mine and he follows the rules all the time and Is usually one the receiving end of rule breakers, not the cause, so no zen, i disagree with your statement.

You harass and verbally abuse me because of how I behave when administrating. That is not acceptable behavior. I deal with situations with a neutral mood so I can make the most logic decisions. And i kick more then ban by the way.

In my opinion what you do is correct according to the rules. But morally, it's a little bit harsh and brute. Of course you should ban people for breaking rules. But on the first try? I understand that the admins decision is final and all, but in my opinion you are a little bit too strict. What you do isn't wrong, but still, people get frustrated and upset when they don't get a second chance. In some cases not even a first. This is just my opinion.
avatar
Calzone Scallion

Posts : 10
Join date : 2012-09-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Zens ban without warning

Post  Golbez on Sun Aug 02, 2015 7:11 pm

Calzone I appreciate the mature response, thank you. Like I said before, I know Assassin Banana, I have punished him before for breaking rules, that is why I did what I did. And he apologized to me in-game so this matter has been taken care of.
avatar
Golbez

Posts : 107
Join date : 2012-07-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Zens ban without warning

Post  Calzone Scallion on Sun Aug 02, 2015 7:57 pm

Zen wrote:Calzone I appreciate the mature response, thank you. Like I said before, I know Assassin Banana, I have punished him before for breaking rules, that is why I did what I did. And he apologized to me in-game so this matter has been taken care of.

Oh ok. My bad.
avatar
Calzone Scallion

Posts : 10
Join date : 2012-09-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Zens ban without warning

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum