[N.S] GAMING
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Killer Job Removel/Merc. Improvement

4 posters

Go down

Killer Job Removel/Merc. Improvement Empty Killer Job Removel/Merc. Improvement

Post  GRclark Thu Jan 21, 2016 8:57 pm

I have played the server for maybe 8 hours. It is not much but I have personally found that the killer job to be a drainer of fun and useless. When I join the server I expect RP and to be able to have fun experiences. This is not the case. Every so often I am murdered during RP by no other than the killer. I find that a class allowed to R.D.M really takes away for immersion and fun experiences. Not to mention I have seen it used as an act of revenge that abides by rules by otherwise seems rather abusive. If this job could be removed and maybe replaced with a more restrictive yet similar job it would be greatly appreciated. On another note the mercenary. When I first saw it my eyes were filled with happiness only to be shot down at there limited abilities. They serve as mere guards for people the same as the bodyguard. I would like the job to able to be hired to Raid/Pester a faction and/or player. It would contribute to some great Private Military R.P and would allow a combatant to large gangs.
Sincerely,
GRclark/Nikolai Podgereski

GRclark

Back to top Go down

Killer Job Removel/Merc. Improvement Empty Re: Killer Job Removel/Merc. Improvement

Post  [NS] aLpHa Thu Jan 21, 2016 9:22 pm

-Your duty RPing in the server is to notice that your in a dangerous city. You shouldn't just be la dee dah running around with no sense of danger anywhere. That's why the killer job is okay.

-"I would like the job to able to be hired to Raid/Pester a faction and/or player. It would contribute to some great Private Military R.P and would allow a combatant to large gangs."
note: that is exactly what you are allowed to do as a mercenary. you cant initiate a raid, but you can be hired to help a raid. you can accept pretty much any type of job, bad or good. being able to raid someone just as a bunch of mercenaries eliminates the purpose of being a mercenary. Mercenaries and hired guns, they don't just go around starting their own stuff.
[NS] aLpHa
[NS] aLpHa
Admin

https://nsgaming.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Killer Job Removel/Merc. Improvement Empty Re: Killer Job Removel/Merc. Improvement

Post  Golbez Fri Jan 22, 2016 8:45 am

I agree with the killer being removed for now. All it does is cause problems. People very rarely follow the ten minute rule, or didn't even know it existed in the first place. Until you can find a coder aLpHa, I would remove it for now.
Golbez
Golbez

Back to top Go down

Post  Speedwagon Fri Jan 29, 2016 12:45 am

I was looking back in the server suggestions and something Cobie posted might work:

It's basically a compromise. The killer is no longer allowed to just RDM in the streets, but instead either has to get people to go into it's base(which could bring back people building spooky mazes) or go break into other people's bases. I honestly don't think I see enough raiding as the killer. I think it would still keep a dangerous feeling when someone's a killer, knowing that you could open the door to your base without thinking to check and catch a harpoon(or 2) to the face for your mistake.

Also, the fact that there's gangs and thieves everywhere who could possibly mug you at any moment should be enough to keep someone on their toes in the streets.
Speedwagon
Speedwagon

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down