[N.S] GAMING
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My Admin Application

4 posters

Go down

My Admin Application Empty My Admin Application

Post  ckelly954 Thu Jan 21, 2016 9:39 pm

Player name: Cameron the XIII
Steam ID: (76561198032117150) (STEAM_0:0:35925711)

Why I think I should be admin: I think I should become admin because I would help newer players with learning the ins and outs, I would kick troublemakers and ban them if they do it continuously. Keep in mind, however, that I will be strict when I need to be and not strict when I don't need to be. Someones first offense? Not a problem. Depending on the scale, it would usually result in an appropriate consequence. I put reasons behind my actions every step of the way and hope that, if I do indeed become administrator, I will ensure the safety and fun of every innocent player who joins.  

People that support me in becoming admin: Bibby, [NS] Spectre (I believe, if not it was some other admin)

ckelly954

Back to top Go down

My Admin Application Empty Re: My Admin Application

Post  Golbez Fri Jan 22, 2016 8:26 am

You yourself are one of those "new players" you wish to help. It would take more time in the server before you could be an admin so that you could learn all the rules.
Golbez
Golbez

Back to top Go down

Post  [NS] aLpHa Sat Jan 23, 2016 1:01 am

You are too new to the server and I don't know you very well. I choose carefully who I choose for admin and also the admin team is currently full. I'm not saying no, but it's just too soon to give someone like yourself admin that hasn't been on the server for a while.
[NS] aLpHa
[NS] aLpHa
Admin

https://nsgaming.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Speedwagon Tue Jan 26, 2016 9:43 pm

I've actually put him through a bit of basic, and he seemed to already know most of the fundamentals of being an admin. Plus I see him on the server a lot +1
Speedwagon
Speedwagon

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down