[N.S] GAMING
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ban Appeal

2 posters

Go down

Ban Appeal Empty Ban Appeal

Post  YaboyDev Tue Jan 26, 2016 5:38 pm

Player name: niveD
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:140095709

Why I should be unbanned: I should be unbanned because I was banned for a false reason, I was banned permanently without any warning for "Speed Hack", "Admin Disrespect" and "Come back on your other 7 accounts). I was not speed hacking, I was bhopping, the admins seem to be unfamiliar with it, or just bad at it. They told me that they were spectating me and saw me bhop, they said they tried to recreate it they couldn't bhop as well as me they said that I "randomly gain speed whilst jumping", this resulted in them banning me. I do not deny that I disrespected the admins. I do believe my ban should be lowered from a perm or changed into a shorter time.

Side Note: Alpha could you add me please at I have something you might be interested in.
http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198240457146/

YaboyDev

Back to top Go down

Ban Appeal Empty Re: Ban Appeal

Post  Golbez Tue Jan 26, 2016 6:54 pm

You are neviD, a long-time troll of this server. I know that you are a friend of rebabler or derpalicious. And i suspect you might actually just be one of them. Also, bribing aLpHa is shameful.
Golbez
Golbez

Back to top Go down

Post  YaboyDev Tue Jan 26, 2016 7:27 pm

[NS] Golbez wrote:You are neviD, a long-time troll of this server. I know that you are a friend of rebabler or derpalicious. And i suspect you might actually just be one of them. Also, bribing aLpHa is shameful.

I was not going to bribe aLpHa I have to show him something that may help prove my point. I have absolutely no clue who rebabler or derpalicious are.

YaboyDev

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down