Golbez's Constant Abuse of Power

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Golbez's Constant Abuse of Power

Post  YaboyDev on Tue Jan 26, 2016 8:01 pm

Player name: niveD

Admins name: [NS] Golbez

How did this admin abuse? He banned many without reason.

Proof:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yUQ6t_Fcqso&feature=youtu.be

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=45ey0csMq58 (this video proves that he didn't invite me)

In this video he says to my friend (his gameplay) that if I connect to the server he will ban every single person that plays with me, makes sense... right.

http://images.akamai.steamusercontent.com/ugc/365157740087784527/B45FC3B4124998DA2DD6DB7024D4D571E8BCA364/

In this screenshot Golbez bans my friend slack, for having my alt accounts added. Golbez didn't even know I was on the server, my proof of him not knowing I was on the server you ask?

http://images.akamai.steamusercontent.com/ugc/365157740087763251/2DEA998B0651F43FF6DD450BEA863ADDC75F37C8/

This screenshot proves he thought I was "Jabeeb Booberson" which I am not, proving that he went against his own word and banned my friend anyway.

[NS] Golbez wrote:You are friends with niveD, a long-time troll of the server, who is also friends with rebabler, or who might actually BE Rebabler or Derpalicious.

And also for the record in this quote from Game Assassin's Ban appeal, Golbez states that he was a friend of mine, I do not even know this person, but the fact he got permabanned for called whoever rebabler is a "god" is just ridiculous.

If you do not see yet, Golbez is a monster that needs to be stopped, he is banning most of your players for no reason. Thank you for your time, I hope you listen to me because Golbez is going crazy power hungry.

YaboyDev

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Golbez's Constant Abuse of Power

Post  Game Assassin on Tue Jan 26, 2016 9:08 pm

Exactly, he banned me and 2 other people for apparently no reason even though we have been apart of this community for years.
Game Assassin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  [NS] xExotixs on Tue Jan 26, 2016 9:10 pm

The server owner , [NS] alpha, does not want anything to do with the trolls, Rebabler or Derpalicious because of things in the past, He wants everyone to be banned who is friends with them.
[NS] xExotixs

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  YaboyDev on Tue Jan 26, 2016 9:21 pm

[NS] xExotixs wrote:The server owner , [NS] alpha, does not want anything to do with the trolls, Rebabler or Derpalicious because of things in the past, He wants everyone to be banned who is friends with them.

I have no clue who rebabler or derpalicious is at all.

YaboyDev

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Golbez on Tue Jan 26, 2016 9:22 pm

These players are not welcome in the server: Rebabler, Derpalicious, NiveD, Jabeeb Booberson, and TheSoapMonster.

ANYONE FRIENDS WITH THESE PLAYERS WILL BE BANNED PERMANENTLY.

Alpha and many of us have had enough of these people causing damage to the server over the four years of this server existing. We will not have your kind polluting NS any longer. This is a family-friendly server where I would like to consider many players and admins as family of my own. You, can take a hike.
Golbez

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Game Assassin on Tue Jan 26, 2016 9:23 pm

[NS] xExotixs wrote:The server owner , [NS] alpha, does not want anything to do with the trolls, Rebabler or Derpalicious because of things in the past, He wants everyone to be banned who is friends with them.

I literally have nothing to do with these people but just because you guys throw a 8 yr old temper tantrum grudge I'm being banned for it?
Game Assassin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Golbez on Tue Jan 26, 2016 10:22 pm

Game Assassin wrote:

I literally have nothing to do with these people but just because you guys throw a 8 yr old temper tantrum grudge I'm being banned for it?

This reply just goes to show what we are talking about. It's not about just our personal dislike for these players, it's about everyone that plays this server.
Golbez

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  [NS] aLpHa on Tue Jan 26, 2016 10:53 pm

Recently the group of people/players we don't want to be playing on our server is rejoining the server so please bear with us as we ban them. In the process some people might be accidentally banned, I will look into this and if your not part of this group I will be unbanning you after some investigation. Give me a few days to a week to hand out unbans.
[NS] aLpHa
Admin

View user profile http://nsgaming.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top