[N.S] GAMING
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new building meta has made almost every base unraidable.

2 posters

Go down

The new building meta has made almost every base unraidable. Empty The new building meta has made almost every base unraidable.

Post  crawlingdead Sun Jan 31, 2016 9:32 am

I will be putting a TL:DR at the bottom of this post if you don't want to read all of it.

With the ability to make 1 way visible props as defenses for peoples bases. It makes it basically impossible to get into most bases unless you wait for the entire team to be outside of their base. With 1 way visible props (mainly fences) people can see where you are. They can also shoot at you with no possible way for you to shoot back in a humanly acceptable time span. With slug shotguns, revolvers and m14s. People can kill you in less than a second before you can react and spray in the general direction of the person. Not to mention people can make things commonly referred to as "kill boxes" where they basically make it at the end of a fenced fading door with a tiny ass slit. They then can shoot like 50.cals, LMGs. and slugs through it. With basically no possible way to kill that person. The larger warehouses and district bases are unraidable because there is no way a Jihadist can even get to all of them in such a big building, you would need to put c4 on every wall of the warehouse and you'd still have 3 people left. I strongly believe that 1 way visible props should not be allowed for usage in general for the server.

TL:DR: 1 way visible props are op with peoples equipment and bases and should be disallowed.
crawlingdead
crawlingdead

Back to top Go down

The new building meta has made almost every base unraidable. Empty Re: The new building meta has made almost every base unraidable.

Post  Golbez Sun Jan 31, 2016 1:17 pm

Yes, this is what i've been telling alpha for a while. Blacklist those props. It REALLY ruins RP sometimes.
Golbez
Golbez

Back to top Go down

The new building meta has made almost every base unraidable. Empty Re: The new building meta has made almost every base unraidable.

Post  crawlingdead Sun Jan 31, 2016 2:02 pm

I wouldn't even say blacklist as they can be useful for other things, just make it so they aren't one way visible. I think when the new motd is out it will hopefully be more clear.
crawlingdead
crawlingdead

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum