57% 57% 
[ 4 ]

Total Votes : 7

Kendrick Lamar

Post  kendricklamar on Thu Feb 04, 2016 6:51 pm

Player name: (your in game name here): Kendrick Lamar

Steam ID: (your steam id here): STEAM_0:1:104968226

Why I think I should be admin? (explain why you think you should be admin):
I think I should become an admin on this server because as of recently, returning back to Garrysmod this has been the sole server I've dedicated time to when I come on, usually at night when things start to settle down in the server. I have been an admin in other Garrysmod servers, both RP and non during my time on Garrysmod through my multiple accounts (I started playing when the game came out) and I am a very mature person, follow the rules as best as I can and if I make a mistake I own up to it. I only have about 20 hours in this server but I really enjoy playing, and most of the hours that I have on Garrysmod currently are from this server, especially when I come on and Shockwave is on and we base together and chill out, it's really fun. But, there are times when I notice rule breakers aren't being punished or even warned simply because it doesn't get to an admins attention and I would like to help along side the rest of you stop these people from ruining the fun from others.

People that support me in becoming admin: (write the in game names of people who support you in becoming an admin): Shockwave maybe but I havn't asked him, he's the only person I play with though so most likely.

Last edited by kendricklamar on Thu Feb 04, 2016 7:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
kendricklamar

View user profile

Back to top Go down

i like you

Post  Chappy on Thu Feb 04, 2016 7:21 pm

sure bb +1
Chappy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

A bit more

Post  Doggo on Thu Feb 04, 2016 8:24 pm

I think you need a bit more time to learn the rules,but once you have learned the rules I think you have potential to become a good admin Very Happy .
Doggo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Kendrick Lamar

Post  [NS] aLpHa on Sun Feb 21, 2016 10:34 pm

You don't play on the server anymore that I see and you never really got to know any of the current admin team or loyal players well. Admin application denied.
[NS] aLpHa
Admin

View user profile http://nsgaming.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Kendrick Lamar

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum