Exotixs/Ebentheroach

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Exotixs/Ebentheroach

Post  crawlingdead on Tue Feb 16, 2016 8:14 pm

Today when I got on the server I went around for a minute or 2 then I went cp cheif, After that I noticed eben had a illegal gun out in public, i killed him, and he called me a fag. That is when i decided to start recording, I am shitty and still learning OBS, so its black because i forgot to set it to gmod preset, but the audio is still here. He interrupts me, curses and disrespects me.

I don't really think this is acceptable for an admin to do to another admin. He also tped to me, jailed, me, i asked him to stop, then he phys guned me onto a roof.

That is my proof/reasoning.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4NY3d4tTM-4&feature=youtu.be
crawlingdead

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Exotixs/Ebentheroach

Post  Golbez on Wed Feb 17, 2016 9:46 am

When I was an admin I kept Exotixz under control. Also, i'm not sure what he meant by "pulling a Golbez", but whatever. He actually asked me questions and wanted help with admin situations so I don't understand why he has negative feelings towards me. He has always had an attitude in general.

Also, admins are not permitted to use commands on other admins without permission.
Golbez

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  [NS] xExotixs on Wed Feb 17, 2016 7:52 pm

First, I never knew about the rule of if you have a gun on you even if it isn't out its still KOS. Also alpha has said in the past that admins are allowed to argue and call each other names, as long as it doesnt hurt the server.
[NS] xExotixs

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  crawlingdead on Wed Feb 17, 2016 8:05 pm

[NS] xExotixs wrote:First, I never knew about the rule of if you have a gun on you even if it isn't out its still KOS. Also alpha has said in the past that admins are allowed to argue and call each other names, as long as it doesnt hurt the server.

I personally thing (and I think other admins/people might agree) that calling a fellow admin. "Nobody gives a fuck about you" "Your pulling a "Golbez" you little fuck" Is not okay. That should never be said in an argument. That doesn't show respect toward me at all. That entire conversation I was respectful. But you interrupted me and cursed/disrespected me directly. That isn't okay.
crawlingdead

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  [NS] xExotixs on Wed Feb 17, 2016 8:12 pm

Admins are allowed to argue and call each other names, and it was a reference in which I wont get into detail about "Pulling a Golbez" but if you wanna talk to alpha about arguing with admins, go right on ahead.
[NS] xExotixs

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Golbez on Wed Feb 17, 2016 8:12 pm

I personally would like to know what "pulling a Golbez" means.
Golbez

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  [NS] aLpHa on Thu Feb 18, 2016 1:59 am

lol at this thread for the "pulling a golbez".
[NS] aLpHa
Admin

View user profile http://nsgaming.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum