Admin request

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Admin request

Post  Ns bob on Mon Mar 07, 2016 5:13 pm

Name:mr.bob

Steam I'd:1:124082170

Why I think I should be come a admin 1:I want to start helping more people on ns gaming. some times  people will block spawn prop kill rdm while no admin are on and I want to be there to fix that.2: some times admin are dealing with some else in trouble while others are breaking the rules and then when there done talking with the guy in trouble this other guy has already prop killed and left the server I want to be there to teach them a lesson.3: I love ns gaming it's now the only rp server I play on and I really want to help.

People who want me to be a admin is ns Ben Dover he said it him self Very Happy

Last edited by Ns bob on Mon Mar 07, 2016 7:14 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : I'd problem)

Ns bob

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Admin request :reply:

Post  Ns bob on Mon Mar 07, 2016 6:31 pm

Dale said he wants me as admin asked him himself

Ns bob

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Admin request.

Post  Dale winchester on Mon Mar 07, 2016 7:09 pm

I think bob would be good hes been on the server for a long time and is very chill and fit. I'd like to see him as admin for a few weeks and than see if hes doing well.

Dale winchester

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Admin request

Post  [NS] aLpHa on Mon Mar 07, 2016 11:20 pm

I don't know you good enough bob. To be honest there is a little overstatement I think since we are so nice here at NS GAMING as to how much time you have actually spent on the server. I do not know you nearly as good enough to make you admin. Don't get the wrong idea from this post, you seem like a chill person/player, but due to not knowing you well enough and your age the answer is going to be a no for now. Spend more time on the server and well see if you can make the admin cut.
[NS] aLpHa
Admin

View user profile http://nsgaming.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Ns bob on Tue Mar 08, 2016 4:04 pm

I under stand

Ns bob

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Admin request

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content