Moist_Poop's Admin Application

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Moist_Poop's Admin Application

Post  Mexican Jesus on Tue Mar 29, 2016 9:26 pm

Player name: Moist_Poop
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:79065883

Why I think I should be admin? Ive been playing DarkRP for 6 years and I have past experience with the dealing with rule breakers. I don't mean to offend any of the other admins, but I can see that they sometimes they dont even notice when there is a minge on the server who has no intension of RPing and he keep on messing with other people's RP experience. I would like give give a helping hand to the server, because it seems to be one of the best in my opinion and I dont want it to be ruined by some silly rule breaking.

I am also friendly and get along very well with most or even of all of the players on the server. There shouldnt be a single RPer, that i know of, that would have anything against me.


People that support me in becoming admin: Billyeaglerock8, Grith, Sen, and shadow_rush353
I haven't really had the chance to get to know the other admins.



Mexican Jesus

Posts : 18
Join date : 2013-05-11

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Needs Work

Post  Billyeaglerock8 on Wed Mar 30, 2016 10:02 am

Moist knows the rules well, but doesn't always follow them correctly, I think he shouldn't become admin, not yet at least, he needs work on his attitude also


Last edited by Billyeaglerock8 on Fri Apr 01, 2016 12:04 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : My opinion has changed)
avatar
Billyeaglerock8

Posts : 16
Join date : 2016-03-29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Moist_Poop's Admin Application

Post  [NS] Sen on Wed Mar 30, 2016 10:13 am

This guy xD yeah he has my support, he can be serious when he needs to be. I have known him for a long long time. I am confidant that he knows the rules and is capable of enforcing them when needed.
avatar
[NS] Sen

Posts : 11
Join date : 2016-03-03
Age : 18
Location : Wisconsin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Moist_Poop's Admin Application

Post  Golbez on Wed Mar 30, 2016 10:23 am

Absolutely not, you are Mexican Jesus. One of the most annoying players in NS since 2013. A minge and troll that always hanged out with all the other major troublemakers.
avatar
Golbez

Posts : 107
Join date : 2012-07-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Moist_Poop's Admin Application

Post  Mexican Jesus on Wed Mar 30, 2016 12:18 pm

Golbez wrote:Absolutely not, you are Mexican Jesus. One of the most annoying players in NS since 2013. A minge and troll that always hanged out with all the other major troublemakers.

Yes I was Mexican Jesus and I was a bit of a troll, but then I took a 2-3 year break from gmod and I dont think that im anywhere close to being a trouble maker anymore. If you were to actually play on the server, you wouldnt be judging me on things that ive done 3 years ago. Billy and sen both come on the server and play with me. They made the appropriate judgement can see that im not the same minge I was 3 years ago.

Mexican Jesus

Posts : 18
Join date : 2013-05-11

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Moist_Poop's Admin Application

Post  Golbez on Wed Mar 30, 2016 3:36 pm

Mexican Jesus wrote:
Golbez wrote:Absolutely not, you are Mexican Jesus. One of the most annoying players in NS since 2013. A minge and troll that always hanged out with all the other major troublemakers.

Yes I was Mexican Jesus and I was a bit of a troll, but then I took a 2-3 year break from gmod and I dont think that im anywhere close to being a trouble maker anymore. If you were to actually play on the server, you wouldnt be judging me on things that ive done 3 years ago. Billy and sen both come on the server and play with me. They made the appropriate judgement can see that im not the same minge I was 3 years ago.

You see that's the thing. This wasn't just three years ago. You were doing this last year around July. You have always been a negative influence that always causes an influx of trolls in the server.

A prime example of your ways is your current RP-Name.
avatar
Golbez

Posts : 107
Join date : 2012-07-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Yup

Post  [NS] TheUngrateful on Wed Mar 30, 2016 8:02 pm

Moist_poop is a good player. Very nice and takes rping seriously.
and he also witnessed me get banned for no apparent reason except for helping Anthony with his gun shop

[NS] TheUngrateful

Posts : 12
Join date : 2016-01-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Moist_Poop's Admin Application

Post  Mexican Jesus on Thu Mar 31, 2016 1:05 pm

Golbez wrote:
Mexican Jesus wrote:
Golbez wrote:Absolutely not, you are Mexican Jesus. One of the most annoying players in NS since 2013. A minge and troll that always hanged out with all the other major troublemakers.

Yes I was Mexican Jesus and I was a bit of a troll, but then I took a 2-3 year break from gmod and I dont think that im anywhere close to being a trouble maker anymore. If you were to actually play on the server, you wouldnt be judging me on things that ive done 3 years ago. Billy and sen both come on the server and play with me. They made the appropriate judgement can see that im not the same minge I was 3 years ago.

You see that's the thing. This wasn't just three years ago. You were doing this last year around July. You have always been a negative influence that always causes an influx of trolls in the server.

A prime example of your ways is your current RP-Name.

If you are judging me even of something I did a year ago, it still has nothing to do with me in the current year. Everyone on the server seems to be enjoying my company, because I try to make the RP a little more fun for everyone. You on the other hand are hatted by 90% of the people on the server and just think that DarkRP is some serious game.

Lastly, if you want to be telling me that I shouldnt be an admin because of my nickname, then I dont see why I'm still taking your opinion seriously.

You have been doing nothing but bitching on the RP server and the TeamSpeak server about how the admins are bad and how the server is bad. I dont know why you keep coming on the server anymore.

Mexican Jesus

Posts : 18
Join date : 2013-05-11

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Moist_Poop's Admin Application

Post  Mexican Jesus on Thu Mar 31, 2016 1:20 pm

[NS] TheUngrateful wrote:Moist_poop is a good player. Very nice and takes rping seriously.
and he also witnessed me get banned for no apparent reason except for helping Anthony with his gun shop

Thank you for the compliment ^_^

And yeah, I did see you get banned after removing textscreens being spam and accidentally removed a building sign in the process. That was just a small mistake after helping a guy out.

Mexican Jesus

Posts : 18
Join date : 2013-05-11

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Moist_Poop's Admin Application

Post  Golbez on Thu Mar 31, 2016 2:57 pm

Mexican Jesus wrote:
Golbez wrote:
Mexican Jesus wrote:
Golbez wrote:Absolutely not, you are Mexican Jesus. One of the most annoying players in NS since 2013. A minge and troll that always hanged out with all the other major troublemakers.

Yes I was Mexican Jesus and I was a bit of a troll, but then I took a 2-3 year break from gmod and I dont think that im anywhere close to being a trouble maker anymore. If you were to actually play on the server, you wouldnt be judging me on things that ive done 3 years ago. Billy and sen both come on the server and play with me. They made the appropriate judgement can see that im not the same minge I was 3 years ago.

You see that's the thing. This wasn't just three years ago. You were doing this last year around July. You have always been a negative influence that always causes an influx of trolls in the server.

A prime example of your ways is your current RP-Name.

If you are judging me even of something I did a year ago, it still has nothing to do with me in the current year. Everyone on the server seems to be enjoying my company, because I try to make the RP a little more fun for everyone. You on the other hand are hatted by 90% of the people on the server and just think that DarkRP is some serious game.

Lastly, if you want to be telling me that I shouldnt be an admin because of my nickname, then I dont see why I'm still taking your opinion seriously.

You have been doing nothing but bitching on the RP server and the TeamSpeak server about how the admins are bad and how the server is bad. I dont know why you keep coming on the server anymore.

A good amount of the current admins are bad given they are young and don't know the rules as much as they should. Examples of this are [NS] Doge banning [NS] Ungrateful, another admin for a minor mistake. Admins are not to ban other admins unless the admin is causing catastrophic damage to the server. A second example is Billyeaglerock8 (nicknamed Morgan Freeman), banning me for breaking NLR despite me not doing so, which was a result of him not investigating. I have plenty of other examples of incompetence but that would be for a entirely new thread.

List of current bad admins:

- Billyeaglerock8
- Ungrateful
- U.S.A Special Forces
- Doge

Exceptions of good admins that I like are: Dale Winchester, Sen, and Ben Dover

The current player-base is composed primarily of 12-14 year old children that yell RDM when I kill someone within the rules. Hardly anyone even bothers to read the MOTD until a rule is broken or when I have to correct him.

The server itself isn't bad, but needs improvement and a reduction on the amount of jobs specifically for combat.
avatar
Golbez

Posts : 107
Join date : 2012-07-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Moist_Poop's Admin Application

Post  Mexican Jesus on Thu Mar 31, 2016 3:23 pm

Golbez wrote:
Mexican Jesus wrote:
Golbez wrote:
Mexican Jesus wrote:
Golbez wrote:Absolutely not, you are Mexican Jesus. One of the most annoying players in NS since 2013. A minge and troll that always hanged out with all the other major troublemakers.

Yes I was Mexican Jesus and I was a bit of a troll, but then I took a 2-3 year break from gmod and I dont think that im anywhere close to being a trouble maker anymore. If you were to actually play on the server, you wouldnt be judging me on things that ive done 3 years ago. Billy and sen both come on the server and play with me. They made the appropriate judgement can see that im not the same minge I was 3 years ago.

You see that's the thing. This wasn't just three years ago. You were doing this last year around July. You have always been a negative influence that always causes an influx of trolls in the server.

A prime example of your ways is your current RP-Name.

If you are judging me even of something I did a year ago, it still has nothing to do with me in the current year. Everyone on the server seems to be enjoying my company, because I try to make the RP a little more fun for everyone. You on the other hand are hatted by 90% of the people on the server and just think that DarkRP is some serious game.

Lastly, if you want to be telling me that I shouldnt be an admin because of my nickname, then I dont see why I'm still taking your opinion seriously.

You have been doing nothing but bitching on the RP server and the TeamSpeak server about how the admins are bad and how the server is bad. I dont know why you keep coming on the server anymore.

A good amount of the current admins are bad given they are young and don't know the rules as much as they should. Examples of this are [NS] Doge banning [NS] Ungrateful, another admin for a minor mistake. Admins are not to ban other admins unless the admin is causing catastrophic damage to the server. A second example is Billyeaglerock8 (nicknamed Morgan Freeman), banning me for breaking NLR despite me not doing so, which was a result of him not investigating. I have plenty of other examples of incompetence but that would be for a entirely new thread.

List of current bad admins:

- Billyeaglerock8
- Ungrateful
- U.S.A Special Forces
- Doge

Exceptions of good admins that I like are: Dale Winchester, Sen, and Ben Dover

The current player-base is composed primarily of 12-14 year old children that yell RDM when I kill someone within the rules. Hardly anyone even bothers to read the MOTD until a rule is broken or when I have to correct him.

The server itself isn't bad, but needs improvement and a reduction on the amount of jobs specifically for combat.

First off, you did break NLR because you came back to the same group off people that killed you 10-30 seconds after you died, and there are plenty of people that complained about you, which pushed Billy to kicking you, and later on banning you because you didn't stop

Most importantly, thank you for showing that all you do is bitch about the server and the players/admins on it. On the other hand, the rest of the community is trying make the best of what the server is already. We can take yesterday as an example. While I was building a home with some other players and purchasing stuff from a variety of dealers and just enjoying our time, you were going around killing people, without them having a clue and without you telling them why you did it. You were getting kicked/banned and having another admin set the ban time to 1 min, so then no one would notice. If I were to judge... that kinda sounds like a minge to me.

Mexican Jesus

Posts : 18
Join date : 2013-05-11

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Moist_Poop's Admin Application

Post  Golbez on Thu Mar 31, 2016 3:41 pm

More un-intelligence coming from you. I did not break NLR, I was killed, then was standing in the fountain area, far from where I died, and saw someone with an illegal weapon out near where I died. I can take action if I see something illegal despite it being in an area where I died.

Also, I explained many times why I was killing people, then after a while stopped explaining and told them to read the MOTD. Also, billy himself admitted he was wrong to ban me and apologized for it.

Finally, I am fine with the server itself, but not the current community. Apparently me playing by the rules by killing people with guns out while i'm a CP is minging?

And my ban was reduced to one minute because the admin that unbanned me agreed the ban was faulty.

This just goes to show you don't know the rules and wouldn't have any idea what you would be doing if you were an admin.

EDIT: Also yes your name is annoying and mingy.
avatar
Golbez

Posts : 107
Join date : 2012-07-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Moist_Poop's Admin Application

Post  Mexican Jesus on Thu Mar 31, 2016 5:21 pm

Golbez wrote:More un-intelligence coming from you. I did not break NLR, I was killed, then was standing in the fountain area, far from where I died, and saw someone with an illegal weapon out near where I died. I can take action if I see something illegal despite it being in an area where I died.

Also, I explained many times why I was killing people, then after a while stopped explaining and told them to read the MOTD. Also, billy himself admitted he was wrong to ban me and apologized for it.

Finally, I am fine with the server itself, but not the current community. Apparently me playing by the rules by killing people with guns out while i'm a CP is minging?

And my ban was reduced to one minute because the admin that unbanned me agreed the ban was faulty.

This just goes to show you don't know the rules and wouldn't have any idea what you would be doing if you were an admin.

EDIT: Also yes your name is annoying and mingy.

lol, you use the word un-intelligent a lot, as if you are the greatest mind the players DarkRP have ever seen. Nothing that you've said changed anything.

You did break NLR and its ~8 people's word against yours, and billy did the right thing, because he listen to the majority of the players that were bothered by 1. The only thing that he apologized for is for banning you for breaking NLR, he should have just kept kicking you. Saying your were standing by the fountain does not excuse you from going back to where you died and killing the same person that killed you in the previous life.

No matter how many timed you told people why you were killing them, you're going to have to keep saying it if you want to avoid making people dislike you and putting yourself and someone else in an admin situation. You of all people should know that or maybe thats just another reason why you shouldnt be an admin, to start off.

Golbez wrote:The server itself isn't bad, but needs improvement and a reduction on the amount of jobs specifically for combat.

The text above is directly quoting you, which is basically saying that the server isnt bad, its just not good. How "un-intelligent" of you to contradict yourself, so dont say that you didnt say that the server was bad. And you shouldnt be talking shit about the 12-14 year olds that play on the server, cause they look like the ones supporting the server, even if they call RDM because that's what it looked like to them and to anyone until you explain.

The only reason that i'm saying that you have the behavior of the minge, is because it looks like the only reason you come on is to take the role as some form of CP and going around killing people and nothing else.

P.S. If you say that my name is "mingy" then I would consider you as an "un-intelligent" 12 year old.
And if you have a problem with my name, then you can go cry about it.

Mexican Jesus

Posts : 18
Join date : 2013-05-11

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Moist_Poop's Admin Application

Post  Golbez on Thu Mar 31, 2016 6:00 pm

I've said what I needed to say you just look like an idiot. Not gonna repeat myself to no avail as you are incapable of learning and understanding the situation.
avatar
Golbez

Posts : 107
Join date : 2012-07-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Moist_Poop's Admin Application

Post  Mexican Jesus on Thu Mar 31, 2016 6:15 pm

Golbez wrote:I've said what I needed to say you just look like an idiot. Not gonna repeat myself to no avail as you are incapable of learning and understanding the situation.

I'm perfectly capable. You just don't like to listen to anything but your own opinion. As always, everyone dislikes you and your presence on the server. This being one of the reasons. Hopefully, you stop being so hateful and learn how to play the game in a way that we can all have fun.

Mexican Jesus

Posts : 18
Join date : 2013-05-11

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Golbez is right

Post  Billyeaglerock8 on Fri Apr 01, 2016 12:14 pm

Mexican, Golbez is right in this situation, I was wrong to have kicked him and he did NOT break NLR or RDM, also Golbez was not minging, he was doing his RP job, he's been playing on NS a lot longer than you have and you should consider listening to him, he know what he's doing.
avatar
Billyeaglerock8

Posts : 16
Join date : 2016-03-29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Moist_Poop's Admin Application

Post  [NS] aLpHa on Fri Apr 01, 2016 11:56 pm

Ahhhh yes, Mexican Jesus, I know this one well. Well to be honest I didn't read all the replies due to all the arguing, BUT I have some good input on this matter. Yes, most people know Mexican Jesus as a troll and to hang out with all the trolls. Now, from what I read you are claiming you are different and no longer a troll and you got some good strong players/admins to rep you for that, so here is what I will deem you becoming admin as. Since you have been with NS for 3+ years I respect that because I remember you would also try to change as well in the past when I gave you talks. Now if indeed you are not a troll anymore and I see your active on the server and you are different and a good solid player/person I will let you get admin to see what you can do. I am going to give you 2 days - 2 weeks to see if your active and have changed. If you have changed and I like your behavior now I'll give you admin.

a L p H a has spoken, be gone. *swoosh*
avatar
[NS] aLpHa
Admin

Posts : 161
Join date : 2012-06-06

View user profile http://nsgaming.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Moist_Poop's Admin Application

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum