Golbez Reinstatement Application

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Golbez Reinstatement Application

Post  Golbez on Mon Apr 04, 2016 10:43 pm

Player name: (Golbez)
Steam ID: (STEAM_0:1:34295207)

Why I think I should be admin?

The reason I am applying to be an admin again is because I have seen that a good amount of the current admin team is lackluster and unprofessional. I do however really like a few of them. Also, the current player-base is not disciplined and ignorant of the rules.

I was admin on this server for about four years and no doubt became the most disciplined. I was highly respected for my performance and judgement. I resigned from my position for reasons I will not explain here. I know every single rule including the ones not written in the MOTD. (Yes, a good amount of rules are not written down, with some of them being common sense.)

I understand a good amount of players do not like me, but like I stated, it's mainly problems with the current player-base.

Also, I will be disregarding any replies left by Mexican Jesus as he has been a minge since 2013 and I do not take him seriously.

I will bring the admin team and this community back to glory with my administration and intelligence.

People that support me in becoming admin: (Willyboi)

Last edited by Golbez on Tue Apr 05, 2016 10:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Golbez

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Good admin

Post  Willyboi on Tue Apr 05, 2016 2:20 pm

I think You Might make a good part of NS Gaming. I see you a lot replying to people posts. I think u should become admin and help the community become the best it can become.
Willyboi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Golbez Reinstatement Application

Post  [NS] aLpHa on Tue Apr 05, 2016 10:44 pm

Holy sweet baby mama jesus.

Due to your reputation with NS, I shall be thinking of what to do deeply of this. GL HF

*all hail NS GAMING*
[NS] aLpHa
Admin

View user profile http://nsgaming.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Golbez Reinstatement Application

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top