[N.S] GAMING
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Donations to keep the server up and operating.

Go down

Donations to keep the server up and operating. Empty Donations to keep the server up and operating.

Post  [NS] aLpHa Sat Mar 25, 2017 11:19 pm

I am currently saving up donations for multiple things the community needs...here are just some things I am saving donations for.

-server payments
-new server website
-to hire coders for custom content
-new add ons
-new PC / PC upgrades (a PC to handle the heavy load of things I need to do for the community)

I don't sell/offer anything on the server or on the community due to my *fair gameplay* rule I have for myself and the community, but ALL donations are highly appreciated and keep the server up and operating.

Please let me know if you want to donate or just go ahead and donate via PayPal to the official server PayPal email address (n.s_gaming2@yahoo.com). If you are just going to donate without letting me know please attach a note to the donation on PayPal letting me know who you are. I hold 1 time donors and loyal normal occurring donors highly to myself and donating will get you much more respected with both other players and admins as well as myself...aLpHa. =D =D

Thanks a bunch guys and *ALL HAIL NS GAMING* =D =D

Donations to keep the server up and operating. 4105844
[NS] aLpHa
[NS] aLpHa
Admin

https://nsgaming.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down