[N.S] GAMING
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Project Admin Application

4 posters

Go down

New Project Admin Application Empty New Project Admin Application

Post  New Project Sat Jul 25, 2015 11:53 pm

Player Name:New Project

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:131750910

Why I think I should be admin? I think I should become an admin of N.S Gaming because I have a ton hours in role-play experience and admin experience. I have also been a part of many hardcore RP servers spanning through many different games. I have had admin training before. I have been a Compensator,Moderator and Admin of most of the servers i play in. I do not have a lot of hours in Gmod (only around 500-600 hours) but I am pretty sure that I know all the rules and will respect and follow them.

People that support me in becoming admin: ReMiiX, IDream, Lime, Ecomoly, Calzone Scallion, Juanda, Alpine Owl, Nikki

New Project

Back to top Go down

New Project Admin Application Empty Re: New Project Admin Application

Post  crawlingdead Sun Jul 26, 2015 6:09 pm

You've called the server shit on many occasions, sorry but that face alone makes me not +1 you.
crawlingdead
crawlingdead

Back to top Go down

Post  New Project Sun Jul 26, 2015 9:01 pm

The server has accused ReMiiX for hacking. Which got me mad because hes a friend and he plays competitive Counter-Strike. It seems like ReMiiX is targeted because when he killed a Prop killer. He got banned for 2 days and normally you would get a kick. This is not meant to disrespect you or anyone I'm just replying.

New Project

Back to top Go down

New Project Admin Application Empty Why am i invovled in everything on this server :(

Post  ReMiiXHD Sun Jul 26, 2015 9:33 pm

LolOLolOLololOlOLOlol

ReMiiXHD

Back to top Go down

Post  buggati DAVID Mon Jul 27, 2015 2:31 pm

Lol, what does playing competitive CS:GO has to do anything with this? We're not going to go through this again, he was hacking, period.

buggati DAVID

Back to top Go down

New Project Admin Application Empty HAHAHA

Post  ReMiiXHD Mon Jul 27, 2015 3:34 pm

buggati DAVID wrote:Lol, what does playing competitive CS:GO has to do anything with this? We're not going to go through this again, he was hacking, period.
How can all the staff be so ignorant im not cheating. its a joke that you guys think i cheat some staff even think crawling aimbots lmfao

ReMiiXHD

Back to top Go down

Post  New Project Mon Jul 27, 2015 4:37 pm

buggati DAVID wrote:Lol, what does playing competitive CS:GO has to do anything with this? We're not going to go through this again, he was hacking, period.

I get it that you think he hacks. ReMiiX plays competitive CSGO. he has a great skill in most games. I am not very good at the game i may never be. But ReMiiX and I have a friend named "marl" he is 10x better than ReMiiX and if he was to play Gmod he would be even better. So you would accuse him of hacking aswell. He has went into competitive leagues on ESEA with there team both ReMiiX And "marl". You might just be bad at Gmod and think that hes hacking because hes better than you and i mean that with no disrespect he is better than 99% of people in the server. You may not know the CSGO skill ranks but if the ranks were a 1 to 10 then ReMiiX and "marl" would be a 10 they are highly skilled at both games. This is why you might think he is hacking. But i am 100% sure that ReMiiX has never and will never hack. And btw in that video it shows him killing 2 cops 1 of them he sprayed with a AK (I forgot to add that marl and ReMiiX have great sprays) anyone in the fucking world can do a spray like that and get a headshot that's not aimbotting... and when he turns around and 1 bullets that cop. Like i said just a moment ago anyone can do that shit. Its not fucking hacking and its so annoying thinking that you hacking and even with all this you probably will still think he hacks. But hes not. The final reason i think you guys think that he hacks is because your just bad at Gmod. Like mad bad

New Project

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum