[N.S] GAMING
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Endy's Admin Application

3 posters

Go down

Endy's Admin Application Empty Endy's Admin Application

Post  Endy Sat Jan 16, 2016 11:47 pm

Player name: c9 Endy
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:8735405

Why I think I should be admin? I think I should be made an admin because I would be a valuable asset to the admin team. I have played Dark RP on Garry's mod for about 2 years. This means I know the universal rules to Dark RP. I will be on very often (5-6 times a week) and will be hard working. I understand that admin is no small task and it a great honor, and I will do my best to catch those who break the rules.

People that support me in becoming admin: Nova, Ya Home boy MacCready, Ya Home Boy Deacon, and FriendlyDE

Thank you, Endy

Endy

Back to top Go down

Endy's Admin Application Empty Re: Endy's Admin Application

Post  Golbez Sun Jan 17, 2016 10:55 am

Within the first 20 minutes of you joining I had to jail you for rdming people constantly as a CP. You are too new to the server, and fool around too much. I am voting no.
Golbez
Golbez

Back to top Go down

Post  [NS] aLpHa Sun Jan 17, 2016 5:46 pm

I don't know you too well but I do know that you have been supporting the server by coming on a lot. Currently I'm only looking for 1-4 more admins so chances are becoming slim. Get to know me better and play on the server more and your chances will strengthen. Bump this thread in a few days to see what is my final say.
[NS] aLpHa
[NS] aLpHa
Admin

https://nsgaming.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum