[N.S] GAMING
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Superfants Application

5 posters

Go down

Superfants Application  Empty Superfants Application

Post  Superfant54 Sun Feb 21, 2016 5:21 pm

Player name:Superfant
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:72948459

Why I think I should be admin? Because I have very good experience of being staff on many other servers. I know how to use ULX very well. I can be on a lot, I would never ever abuse my powers. I know the responsibilities of being staff. If I'm ever in a admin sit and I need a higher ranking staff member to help out I will contact them. I can be on late at night. And I can be on all day. I know how to check logs etc.. I am a very experienced RP player and staff member. I love to help out servers that need staff. I'm very good on stopping people who are breaking the rules a lot. I have a little tactic i do which is very effective. I used it many many times to ban people and find out the truth. Also I'm on a lot. When staff usually get off I'm on and sometimes there are major rule breakers. I really love to help out players and other staff. I know the rules very well and I will never abuse them. Also I can get my job done fast and easy. I'm an active player and i know the players that get on and I get to know new comers. I really would love to help out the community and players with there troubles.

People that support me in becoming admin:No.. Sad

Superfant54

Back to top Go down

Superfants Application  Empty Re: Superfants Application

Post  Speedwagon Sun Feb 21, 2016 6:31 pm

I haven't seen you on before today. Need more time on the server, so for now -1
Speedwagon
Speedwagon

Back to top Go down

Post  Golbez Sun Feb 21, 2016 8:46 pm

I've never seen you before. And the whole "i've been staff on many servers" is overused and could be false. You gotta show you're right for the job by playing on the server, not showing up out of nowhere with a very common type of application.
Golbez
Golbez

Back to top Go down

Post  crawlingdead Sun Feb 21, 2016 8:54 pm

Superfant54 wrote:Player name:Superfant
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:72948459

I'm an active player and i know the players that get on and I get to know new comers. I really would love to help out the community and players with there troubles.

You came on the server for the first time today, you have less than 3 hours in the server. Please don't pretend like your a veteran player. I could be wrong and you could be a re-named old player, but as I see it right now, you have 0 qualifications for admin.
crawlingdead
crawlingdead

Back to top Go down

Post  [NS] aLpHa Sun Feb 21, 2016 10:29 pm

You sound young and unorganized. You pretty much plastered yourself to the ground with some serious lies right there meaning most of the stuff you said is probably lies. I don't see you getting admin on this server, sorry.
[NS] aLpHa
[NS] aLpHa
Admin

https://nsgaming.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down