[N.S] GAMING
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TheSoapMonsters admin application xD

4 posters

Go down

TheSoapMonsters admin application xD Empty TheSoapMonsters admin application xD

Post  TheSoapMonster Wed Feb 18, 2015 3:18 pm

Player name: TheSoapMonster
Steam ID: STEAMID:42069691337

Why I think I should be admin? im super cool and i run a server so i know ulx i've also never been perma banned or trolled on the server the admins are 10/10 cool and dont abuse because they are cool people who give fair bans and rp properly and aren't hypocrites and ya they r cool please make me admin im a good gmod player who doesnt script even though scripting is enabled so you wouldnt even have to bypass anything so im actually super cool me and alpha are buds and i've been on the server for a long long time and im super cool

People that support me in becoming admin: hopefully alpha because he is the coolest guy ever and tenason and zen and crawlingdead cause they are all really cool people i would love to admin it up with and jambeeb booberson and euphoria cause they are also cool upstanding players of this really good server

TheSoapMonster

Back to top Go down

TheSoapMonsters admin application xD Empty Get ova it

Post  crawlingdead Wed Feb 18, 2015 4:31 pm

Don't stoop to people like derpalicious and rebablers level. You were banned, or whatever happend. Get over it.
crawlingdead
crawlingdead

Back to top Go down

TheSoapMonsters admin application xD Empty Re: TheSoapMonsters admin application xD

Post  TheSoapMonster Wed Feb 18, 2015 4:59 pm

crawlingdead wrote:Don't stoop to people like derpalicious and rebablers level. You were banned, or whatever happend. Get over it.

no im cool

TheSoapMonster

Back to top Go down

TheSoapMonsters admin application xD Empty he's cool

Post  Brawl Wed Feb 18, 2015 5:14 pm

I have known senor soapmonster for at least 4 years he is a really cool guy who would never break any rules or abuse or any kind of tomfoolery of any kind he is a really nice guy who can relate to everyone, he is one of the best rpers I have ever known and on top of that a really cool guy to boot he should be admin he is the best guy around 10/10

Brawl

Back to top Go down

TheSoapMonsters admin application xD Empty Re: TheSoapMonsters admin application xD

Post  crawlingdead Wed Feb 18, 2015 5:16 pm

Nice fake account.
crawlingdead
crawlingdead

Back to top Go down

Post  TheSoapMonster Wed Feb 18, 2015 5:17 pm

crawlingdead wrote:Nice fake account.

https://staging.steamcommunity.com/id/brawlman717

I'm sorry you were saying?

take a fookn seet m8y.

TheSoapMonster

Back to top Go down

Post  Brawl Wed Feb 18, 2015 5:36 pm

I am a real person. How dare you.

Brawl

Back to top Go down

TheSoapMonsters admin application xD Empty really cool guy

Post  Game Assassin Wed Feb 18, 2015 5:39 pm

One of the dankest rpers ive ever met. he is the coolest guy ever. he never breaks any rules. he is a cool guy
Game Assassin
Game Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down