[N.S] GAMING
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dr. McMuffin's Admin Application

3 posters

Go down

Dr. McMuffin's Admin Application Empty Dr. McMuffin's Admin Application

Post  Joe McMuffin Wed May 15, 2013 9:12 pm

Player name: Dr. McMuffin
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:52500588

Why I think I should be admin: I feel I would be a great administrator for NS Gaming for a few different reasons. First, I understand the rules of NS Gaming and I've basically memorized the !motd feature in the game. I know many of the different rules. I can't say them by word, but I can paraphrase. I also have good grammar and rarely get into any trouble with admins. I do my best to stay on Alpha's good side and I am always online Steam even when it may seem I'm not. I've been playing NS Gaming since it's beginning and I've sent in many admin applications and yet I've been rejected each time. I feel that even yet I've been rejected I still have a chance and I won't give up to become a admin. If I was admin I'd treat everyone fairly. Everyone would have a saying when it comes to conflicts and situations. That's what I'm all about. Voicing out people who may no have one. Making sure their needs are met and that they are satisfied as what is going on. I play on the Steam regularly and NS Gaming is one of the only servers I will play. I'm very picky about my servers and NS Gaming is one of the only servers I've found that I find suitable for my liking. Please accept my request to become an administrator for NS Gaming and allow me the opportunity to have the job someday in the future.

People that support me in becoming admin: Silentkiller288, Rebabler.
Joe McMuffin
Joe McMuffin

Back to top Go down

Dr. McMuffin's Admin Application Empty Re: Dr. McMuffin's Admin Application

Post  [NS] aLpHa Thu May 16, 2013 3:06 am

You are a great player and have been loyal to NS for a while. You would be a good candidate to become a good/productive/mature admin for the server as I am now taking the server more seriously and about to do a mass revoke of admins and put on only a select few admins to really get the server going. Also I forgot if you have a mic or not. The select few players who I'm going to be making admin must have a mic so if you don't have one that is going to be an issue. I will keep you posted on whether or not u make admin in the next 5-10 days. Btw, thanks for being a loyal player of NS. Smile
[NS] aLpHa
[NS] aLpHa
Admin

https://nsgaming.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Joe McMuffin Thu May 16, 2013 4:13 pm

I do have a mic and I do use it and also thank-you.
Joe McMuffin
Joe McMuffin

Back to top Go down

Dr. McMuffin's Admin Application Empty support!

Post  Guy.asian43. Sat May 18, 2013 2:02 am

I support you in becoming admin

Guy.asian43.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down