[N.S] GAMING
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[NS] Hakan Harassing and randomly banning me

4 posters

Go down

[NS] Hakan Harassing and randomly banning me Empty [NS] Hakan Harassing and randomly banning me

Post  Game Assassin Sat Jul 11, 2015 8:59 pm

Player name: Jabeeb Booberson

Admins name: [NS] Hakan

How did this admin abuse? Alright so I was being a victim of getting mugged but managed to escape and they wouldn't leave me alone and sat outside my house asking for the money, so I get a gun and kill him. So apparently I can't own a rifle as citizen and didn't know that, So I casually tell him to "frick off" cause I didn't think I did anything wrong. He then precedes to bring me up to a rooftop, explains to me what I did wrong. Then tries to say I am being disrespective when he called me a straight up "retard", which I find very offensive. Then he bans me for 3 DAYS because I was ANNOYING HIM

Proof: https://i.imgur.com/aqKxKKx.png. proof that I did not say "fuck off" like he claims
Game Assassin
Game Assassin

Back to top Go down

[NS] Hakan Harassing and randomly banning me Empty Re: [NS] Hakan Harassing and randomly banning me

Post  hakan6655 Sat Jul 11, 2015 9:14 pm

Okay, so first off. You are saying that you didnt do anything wrong, i could clearly hear you saying "fuck off". Second : So you arent noticing that you've proppushed,propclimbed,propsurfed,propkilled nobody? Dude calm down you're the one in the wrong and you deserve the 3 day ban.

hakan6655

Back to top Go down

[NS] Hakan Harassing and randomly banning me Empty Re: [NS] Hakan Harassing and randomly banning me

Post  buggati DAVID Mon Jul 13, 2015 12:59 pm

Jabeeb. I know you're a great player. And the admin is wrong, since day 1, there's never seen of a regulation of carrying a rifle as a Citizen

But your behavior is not going to cut this at all. He did NOT abuse at all. You prop surfed and did way more. Your fault for getting yourself in this. This admin didn't do anything wrong, I would have banned you for at least 48 hours (2 days).

Last edited by buggati DAVID on Sat Jul 18, 2015 9:58 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Additional information.)

buggati DAVID

Back to top Go down

Post  [NS] aLpHa Tue Jul 14, 2015 9:13 pm

Jabeeb, you are lucky you are not getting a perma ban due to your behavior on the server. I stand with my admin on this situation, you deserver the 3 day ban and once again, your lucky it wasn't a perma ban
[NS] aLpHa
[NS] aLpHa
Admin

https://nsgaming.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down