[N.S] GAMING
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

"The Predator"

4 posters

Go down

"The Predator" Empty "The Predator"

Post  Lord_Io Fri Jul 24, 2015 10:56 am

"The Predator"
A creepy class that walks around looking for some player to snatch up and force someone to pay to get them out.
-Their will be 2 of them because how would abducting people be fun is you were by yourself
-They can use what ever to protect themselves and or there "merchandise"
-They can base only with the other Predator(NO ONE ELS)
-The Predator has the ability to ragdoll someone and drag them back to the place of there choosing BUT you may only ragdoll a player once every 5 mins giving you plenty of time to take the person back to your base store him/her and come back
-COP can KOS if you are caught trying to ragdoll someone
-If someone is locked up they may type to all chat asking for help from the PD
BUT the PD must find signs of the missing person to Raid (that means just because the person locked up calls out for help that the PD can just RAID them)
-SIGNS
hear the person calling out for help or see the person

Plz leave comments below

TO ALPHA ONLY
I could not find a good player model so you pick and make it look creepy  What a Face
and you said you know were to get the Knockout stick thing
Lord_Io
Lord_Io

Back to top Go down

"The Predator" Empty Re: "The Predator"

Post  crawlingdead Fri Jul 24, 2015 11:14 am

We already have enough classes that disrupt roleplay.

P.S It's the killer.
crawlingdead
crawlingdead

Back to top Go down

Post  cobie Fri Jul 24, 2015 11:28 am

Could just add the model to the Killer class.
cobie
cobie

Back to top Go down

Post  [NS] aLpHa Sat Jul 25, 2015 6:04 am

Sounds like a good job to add and before I say anymore I want to say something. Today, I actually saw a couple people using the killer job very well with no abuse. After having the killer job since the server has opened I see it being abused only 2 out of 10 times. I think players see that it's a fun job and actually RP very well with it and don't abuse it much because they don't want it took off the server. Stop hating on the killer job guys, you should rather be influencing good game play to people who will listen and actually ban those who abuse.

Now, on the "Predator" job. I think its a great idea and in a future update you all should look forward to seeing a Predator job or Abductor job. Thanks for the suggestion, well made. =D
[NS] aLpHa
[NS] aLpHa
Admin

https://nsgaming.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum