[N.S] GAMING
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kawaii Senpai admin application

3 posters

Go down

Kawaii Senpai admin application Empty Kawaii Senpai admin application

Post  .Kawaii Senpai Sat Jan 16, 2016 1:29 pm

in game name: Kawaii Senpai

steam id: STEAM_0:1:64922023

Why I should be Admin: I've played gmod dark rp for a very long time so i understand most server rules also i really like the server it has great admins and great people. overall a very entertaining server that i would like to get more involved in.I have never applied for or been an admin on any other server so i have no prior experience with being an admin or how to do it so if i am not made an admin i will completely understand Smile

people that support me: Bobby Joe,mergan freeman,diet lean

.Kawaii Senpai

Back to top Go down

Kawaii Senpai admin application Empty Yea, +1

Post  crawlingdead Sat Jan 16, 2016 11:52 pm

I think Kawaii Senpai could make a great admin. He is experienced with darkrp and communicates with players well. He gets my +1 as one of the new admins.
crawlingdead
crawlingdead

Back to top Go down

Kawaii Senpai admin application Empty Re: Kawaii Senpai admin application

Post  [NS] aLpHa Sun Jan 17, 2016 5:44 pm

Having no previous experience as an admin on DarkRP is not good, but I'm always willing to give chances to beginners and such. I don't know you personally too much so that is a negative also. If you want to become admin I need to personally get to know you decently. For now your not getting admin, but make sure to bump this thread after some time passes and the server progresses.
[NS] aLpHa
[NS] aLpHa
Admin

https://nsgaming.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Kawaii Senpai admin application Empty Re: Kawaii Senpai admin application

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down