[N.S] GAMING
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Diet Lean application

2 posters

Go down

Diet Lean application Empty Diet Lean application

Post  diet lean Tue Jan 19, 2016 7:31 pm

"The leader" - anonymous
Patient and steady with all he must bear

Ready to meet every challenge with care

Easy in manner, yet solid at steel,

String in his faith, refreshingly real,

Isn’t afraid to propose what is bold,

Doesn’t conform to the usual mould,

Eyes that have foresight, for hindsight won’t do

Never backs down when he sees what is true,

Tells it all straight and means it all too,

Going forward and knowing he’s right,

Even when doubted for why he would fight

Over and over he makes his case clear,

Reaching to touch the ones who won’t hear,

Growing in strength, he would not be unnerved,

Ever assuring he’ll stand by his word.

Wanting the world to join his firm stand,

Bracing for war, but praying for peace,

Using his power so eveil will cease :

So much a leader and worthy of trust,

Here stands a man who will do what he must.

Please listen whilst you read this: two steps from hell, any song

In a NS gaming server, where all the admin spots are taken, I stand in defiance, I stand for democracy, I stand for fairness... I stand for the players who truly wish to R.P, I stand against the heinous scum that is RDM'r's and mingebags, I stand against biased opinions of quarrels, I will stand for the player who has 0 hours, I will fight back against corruption, I will spend countless hours of my life on this server for what is truly right and to make sure you have the best damn RP experience of your entire life.
       yes you may say that as a community we are growing... climbing once again out of the ashes of a once failed server; but out of the ashes.. rises the phoenix, we are prosperabitur! we are not just a Garry's mod rp server, we are so much more then that, we are a community of friends, gamers, builders, coders, and I do think we can be the best, I know we can give mega servers a run for there money, and there players, & yes we have suffered, to DDoS attacks, to hackers, but we will not fall, we will build stronger, we will keep growing, we will root ns deep in garry's mod server history... Only if we let it, together we must rise as one, but divided, we all will fall

ingame: diet lean

steam id: diet lean

I know I will make a great admin, I have seen the best, the worst, I've seen/experienced  abuse, on all my years of gmod, I know what it is to be fair, to be a good admin, to not be corrupt, to not abuse power I know I am the admin this server needs, and deserves, and believe me when I say I know all the hard work and stress that goes into the job, and that's what it is, a job, it's not just a title to flaunt proudly, it's so much more then that, it's what helps shape the rp experience, and what keeps players coming back, it's what builds a strong base of community and player relations, it's about speaking up for the little guy when no one else will, and most importantly, it's about dealing the swift hammer of justice when necessary, and making sure everybody has a great time on ns servers.

Backers: [NS] Anthrax
[NS] Spectre

diet lean

Back to top Go down

Diet Lean application Empty Re: Diet Lean application

Post  [NS] aLpHa Tue Jan 19, 2016 7:40 pm

You son of a bitch. I didn't think it was possible for you to get admin when you told me you were making an admin app, but you have proven me wrong. It would be a disrespect to NS GAMING if I didn't give you admin...

note: your getting admin because of this glorious app + i decently know you in game
[NS] aLpHa
[NS] aLpHa
Admin

https://nsgaming.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down