[N.S] GAMING
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Job Additions and Subtractions, Weapon changes, General Additions/Subtractions

3 posters

Go down

Do you think these are good suggestions?!

Job Additions and Subtractions, Weapon changes, General Additions/Subtractions I_vote_lcap50%Job Additions and Subtractions, Weapon changes, General Additions/Subtractions I_vote_rcap 50% 
[ 1 ]
Job Additions and Subtractions, Weapon changes, General Additions/Subtractions I_vote_lcap50%Job Additions and Subtractions, Weapon changes, General Additions/Subtractions I_vote_rcap 50% 
[ 1 ]

Total Votes : 2

Job Additions and Subtractions, Weapon changes, General Additions/Subtractions Empty Job Additions and Subtractions, Weapon changes, General Additions/Subtractions

Post  Larlilea Sat Feb 13, 2016 11:07 pm

This thread will be as the name implies, a general thread about changes to the server, its jobs, weapons, and general additions i feel would be good, this thread is a poll, so please check yes or no whether you think these changes would be good.

First: Job Changes

Killer - As we can all probably agree, the killer job is a job that just ruins immersion and is made to satisfy a minge's hunger for blood. The killer job currently can just RDM at will every 10 minutes. A rule that is almost never followed and is just a burden to the admin's and to the players alike. The Killer job should just be removed all together or should be altered in some way. I know that aLpHa has said that he thinks that its good because in a real city you have to worry about being killed all the time, but, in a real city a killer wouldn't just go kill people in broad daylight, and just get away with it. I think that if you really would want the Killer job to remain, change the name to "Rapist" or "Kidnapper". And give them the "ZipTie swep", which allows them to bind someone and drag them, where you could take them to a hidden corner and Kill them there or torture them.

Mercenary - Currently the mercenary job is next to useless, there is nothing they can currently do, except for help with raids. I think that if you want to mercenary job to stay and be able to actually help with raids, they should be given the Keypad cracker/Lockpick so they can actually help. I think that the mercenary should also have an "e" menu similar to the hitmans, but instead of hit's, they accept "Clients" where they have to do dirty work for a moboss or person, i also think that because they are Mercenaries, the security job should be removed so the mercenary could be hired as a bodyguard of sorts.

Security/Bodyguard - As stated above, they should be removed and replaced with mercenary.

Hitman - The hitman is a job where you get paid to take out certain people around the map. Currently, i think it is abused because you can just hire a hit with no real RP reason. To combat this, i think the player hiring the hit should be forced to enter a reason for the hit that has to be a real reason. The Hitman can choose to either decline or accept the hit, and if they accept the hit that has no reason real RP reason, he and the player that placed the hit should be punished by an admin that will be able to see the hit, reason, cost, and who it was placed by. The hit should also cost more if the person it is on is more important. I.E: If it is the mayor, the hit should cost $100,000, but if it is a thief, it should be $1,000. Another example is the moboss, they should also cost a good amount because, well, they are the head of a gang, like El Chapo! I also think you shouldn't be able to see "Hit Accepted!" above the hitman's head, which will be discussed later.

Gangster - Much like the mercenary, all they really do is help the moboss with raids, even though they can mug, they should only be able to raid if the moboss is present, but mug whenever. I also think they should be given a keypad cracker/lockpick, because if someone is getting raided, they just focus on killing the moboss and then they can get away with it.

Thief - I think the thief should be able to solo raid, because if you are ganging as a thief, you are just a gangster. I think that the thief should also not be able to gang with actual gangs. I think that the thief should also be given a knife, and that knives should be more powerful.

Gun Dealer - I think that the gun dealer should have the prices raised. As a new spawn with .05seconds to your name on the server, you can purchase 20 AK47S! (Yes, i did the math). They also should not be able to pickup guns that they spawn to remove the chance of self-supplying, a problem that is really prevalent in the server.

Second: Weapon Changes

Prices - I think that the prices should be jacked up wayyyy high, the ak is too cheap, racking in at $450 for a single one, making it so you could buy 22 just from spawning in the server. I think a single ak should be $3,000 and the shipment should be $30,000.

Damage - There are a lot of guns that are just too weak to compete with current guns, such as the glock, m1911, and mp5. These gun's need a serious buff to their damage, i understand that they are all 9mm or .45 acp. but if the person doesn't have armor, it should take around 5 chest shots to kill someone.

Third: General Additions

Weather/Time System - Pretty basic, there should be rain and snow and wind that should effect mostly projectiles as they are thrown/shot. There should be a day and night system, that make it harder to see people without lights.

Name plates - I think that you should not be able to see a players occupation and health above their name, and i don't think that you should be able to see their job or have any color for their job on the tab menu. You should, however, be able to only see their name. This will help the Undercover CP be more successful.

IF YOU HAVE ANY MORE SUGGESTIONS PLEASE LEAVE THEM IN A REPLY BELOW SO I CAN READ THEM Very Happy

Larlilea

Back to top Go down

Job Additions and Subtractions, Weapon changes, General Additions/Subtractions Empty Re: Job Additions and Subtractions, Weapon changes, General Additions/Subtractions

Post  Larlilea Sun Feb 14, 2016 12:48 am

One thing i forgot to post is there should be a black market dealer that should be able to sell explosives lockpicks and keypad crackers

Larlilea

Back to top Go down

Job Additions and Subtractions, Weapon changes, General Additions/Subtractions Empty Reply

Post  crawlingdead Sun Feb 14, 2016 1:27 am

I agree with jacking up weapon prices, and a few other things. But you need to think practically. Some of the suggested plug ins can be very difficult to make/ very expensive.

The mercenary is more of a fighting, and helping with battles/raids, while the security guard is more meant to guard gun dealers, drug dealers, and other things. Also, I think the way the hit man works now is fine, although having a rp reason to place hits.

The gangsters should have a method to get lock picks/keypad crackers. I also believe that self-supply shouldn't be against the rules. Unless they are abusing the job. Like if they switch to gun dealer, but a few shipments, then switch back to a different class.

I will probably edit this post as i think of different things to respond to.
crawlingdead
crawlingdead

Back to top Go down

Job Additions and Subtractions, Weapon changes, General Additions/Subtractions Empty Re: Job Additions and Subtractions, Weapon changes, General Additions/Subtractions

Post  Speedwagon Sun Feb 14, 2016 2:14 am

My thoughts:

Killer-This should probably be changed. My personal suggestion would be to have the killer not be allowed to kill outside, but rather have to break into houses or lure people back to their hideout to kill them.

Mercenary-Seems fine as is, doesn't really need a change.

Security- ^

Hitman- ^^

Gangster- ^^^

Thieves-This I actually agree on. Thieves should be allowed to one-man raid, and should not be allowed to base with gangs.

Gun Prices-Another one I agree with. Maybe the handguns are fine where they're at, but getting ahold of large amounts of mass RDM capable weapons should be a lot more difficult.

Black Market Dealer-This is a really good idea(I've actually suggested basically the same thing before). I think that gangsters and mercenaries should be able to get their hands on lockpicks and keypad crackers, rather than having the entire raid fall apart just because the mob boss or the thief or two you had along with died in the first run.

The entire 3rd section-No.

There you have it

:^)

Speedwagon
Speedwagon

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum