[N.S] GAMING
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[NS] Davilele Abusing

+3
evildoctortaco
Woodenbeefjerky0
Ackmed
7 posters

Go down

[NS] Davilele Abusing  Empty [NS] Davilele Abusing

Post  evildoctortaco Fri Apr 15, 2016 10:22 pm

Ok so starting this case he no clipped of duty to get around quick and he moved a player with his pyhs gun rather than waiting and he was role playing. Next off we have the raid abuse we are raiding right and [NS] Griff watched it as my proof that he deleted props leading to the printers stoping this players HARD WORK and then i kill him so he stops right then he NOCLIPS BACK FOR CHRIST SAKE then continues the abuse till i call an admin to stop it.

Note i have 2 admins who watched it griff and russianflood so please demote him alpha PLEASE DUDE WATCH YOUR STAFF i under stand you want staff but make them good.

Last edited by evildoctortaco on Fri Apr 15, 2016 10:38 pm; edited 1 time in total

evildoctortaco

Back to top Go down

[NS] Davilele Abusing  Empty Re: [NS] Davilele Abusing

Post  Ackmed Fri Apr 15, 2016 10:38 pm

That is false. I was at the whole thing he doesn't no clip for no reason and the reason why he deletes props is because there are no keypads and there were more than 2 keypads

Ackmed

Back to top Go down

[NS] Davilele Abusing  Empty Calling out the abuse standing up for the peace of this server

Post  evildoctortaco Fri Apr 15, 2016 10:40 pm

DUDE YOU JUST ABUSED LIE TO THEM GO AHEAD @ ADMINS HIGHER UP WATCHED YOU SO GL

evildoctortaco

Back to top Go down

[NS] Davilele Abusing  Empty Added abuse

Post  evildoctortaco Fri Apr 15, 2016 10:53 pm

Few minutes after i posted this he goes on to do a map clean up without warning proof admin that found out is billyeaglerock8 so thanks for helping billy

evildoctortaco

Back to top Go down

Post  Ackmed Fri Apr 15, 2016 11:03 pm

He never did map cleanup. i know because he worked on a base for like 2 hours and he had printers so he had no reason too even though he didn't

Ackmed

Back to top Go down

Post  Davilele Fri Apr 15, 2016 11:03 pm

evildoctortaco wrote:Ok so starting this case he no clipped of duty to get around quick and he moved a player with his pyhs gun rather than waiting and he was role playing. Next off we have the raid abuse we are raiding right and [NS] Griff watched it as my proof that he deleted props leading to the printers stoping this players HARD WORK and then i kill him so he stops right then he NOCLIPS BACK FOR CHRIST SAKE then continues the abuse till i call an admin to stop it.

Note i have 2 admins who watched it griff and russianflood so please demote him alpha PLEASE DUDE WATCH YOUR STAFF i under stand you want staff but make them good.

Here's my side of the story, again, because apparently after I posted the first reply it got deleted somehow and I can't see it anymore

I only noclip to go back to the spot where I died if I died by fall damage, propkill, etc
I only use physgun to move people out of the way when they're bodyblocking in a doorway, AFK in the doorway, etc
During the raid I didn't see the keypad, and called him out for fading door abuse, which was bad on my part
After I got into the base when he opens the door, I kill him, open the door to his printer room, and when I get in there, there are no ways to keypad crack it. I checked it all with the admin keypad cracker and nothing was linked
The Cyrus says, and I qoute, "You have the right to remove everything in this room", Griff didn't say anything otherwise so I went ahead and did it, I removed 3 props
"he deleted props leading to the printers stoping this players HARD WORK"
I deleted 3 props and he says that deleting 3 props is apparently all of the base
After that when I'm standing there and someone is stealing the printers, he decides to shoot the one stealing the printers and then shoot me afterwards after yelling "Admin Abuse"
Then I noclip back to ask him why he RDM'd me, then he kills me again afterwards.
He calls an admin and then everything gets dealt with, I get told what I did wrong while Willy John keeps shooting at me and telling me I'm a terrible admin and that Russianflood was a better admin
Afterwards Cyrus tells me to TP to him, which I do, and then he proceeds to trash talk me
"I hope there is a good reason why you're an admin, you have to be Alpha's brother or something"
and other things
After that episode is over, I walk to suburbs where Cyrus is, then he starts to taunt me on how I admin abuse and how I'm gonna get demoted
Then he gets his friends to join him and then they say things like
"He's probably just going to ban us for saying this"
"I'm waiting for that kick though"
Then I'm sitting afk, typing this up again when another one of his friends try to mug me and say "Don't even bother, he's probably just gonna god mode"

I am fully aware that I can get demoted for this, and there is nothing in my power to stop it. In the end it is all Alpha's choice whether or not. I've been a longtime supporter of this server and have donated over $90, and if the word from a player who disrespects admins, another admin, and an admin whos been actual admin for less than 4 hours can demote me being an admin.

Note: While I was making this, Willy Jones walks up to me and says, "Getting you demoted from admin was "Amazing"
Billyrockeagle8 then bans Ackmed for 7 days for this
[NS] Billyeaglerock8 banned Ackmed for 7 days (Admin disrespect, lieing in sit, RDM, Revenge RDM, NLR)
I was in a skype call with him
Admin Disrespect - He said "Gotta loves the admins on this server" and that was it
Lying in a sit - I was spectating the entire time and there was nothing he lied about
RDM - He gave someone 3 warnings to leave and then killed him
Revenge RDM - Entirely False
NLR - Entirely False
And he bans him for 7 days, which was insanely overkill
Davilele
Davilele

Back to top Go down

Post  Woodenbeefjerky0 Fri Apr 15, 2016 11:13 pm

I only want to comment on when ackmed has gotten banned. I do think he went a little overboard on the 7 day ban. Personally I would ban for 2-3 days. I'm not taking anyones side with this.

Woodenbeefjerky0

Back to top Go down

[NS] Davilele Abusing  Empty Added abuse

Post  evildoctortaco Fri Apr 15, 2016 11:20 pm

Few minutes after i posted this he goes on to do a map clean up without warning proof admin that found out is billyeaglerock8 so thanks for helping billy

evildoctortaco

Back to top Go down

[NS] Davilele Abusing  Empty Yet again he lies

Post  evildoctortaco Fri Apr 15, 2016 11:32 pm

I did say some mean things yes im sorry i was a bit heated at your abuse deleting his props and tping back without permission cough cough nlr and i have like 3 admins that saw the whole thing and like 3 players so when alpha gets on we can have a case with mics ok

evildoctortaco

Back to top Go down

[NS] Davilele Abusing  Empty Handling it

Post  Davilele Sat Apr 16, 2016 11:53 am

evildoctortaco wrote:I did say some mean things yes im sorry i was a bit heated at your abuse deleting his props and tping back without permission cough cough nlr and i have like 3 admins that saw the whole thing and like 3 players so when alpha gets on we can have a case with mics ok

The entire time when this was happening, I was handling everything calmly, I never raised my voice, and I'll let you know that when you have 3 people yelling at you at the same time and screaming angry words at you, it gets very annoying, and it's very unprofessional on your part for raging at an admin.

And if it's an admin situation when you had just RDM'd me, it doesn't matter if it's NLR, I was teleporting to you so I could speak with you and then you killed me right after.

No
Davilele
Davilele

Back to top Go down

[NS] Davilele Abusing  Empty From What Ive Heard/Seen It Was A Mistaken Abuse

Post  Griff Sat Apr 16, 2016 12:06 pm

First of all I havent seen him no-clipping off duty so I have no say in that. And when we were raiding the first door didnt work, there was no way to get to the keypads and thats why he deleted the first prop. The second prop in the back didnt have a keypad all together. The only part that I wouldve said was abusing was deleting BOTH of the money printer boxes. Those were hooked up correctly and there was no need to remove them.

Griff

Back to top Go down

Post  Davilele Sat Apr 16, 2016 3:52 pm

Griff wrote:First of all I havent seen him no-clipping off duty so I have  no say in that. And when we were raiding the first door didnt work, there was no way to get to the keypads and thats why he deleted the first prop. The second prop in the back didnt have a keypad all together. The only part that I wouldve said was abusing was deleting BOTH of the money printer boxes. Those were hooked up correctly and there was no need to remove them.

Thank you, the part where I deleted the two money printer boxes, that was entirely all my fault because when I deleted it I must have accidentally double tapped and it went through.
Davilele
Davilele

Back to top Go down

Post  Davilele Sun Apr 17, 2016 7:27 pm

I am building my base in noclip

Kyle and Cyrus proceed to mic spam, saying

"Admin Abuse"

Over and over again while trying to harpoon me.
Davilele
Davilele

Back to top Go down

[NS] Davilele Abusing  Empty Lol bro that proves our point

Post  MysteriousGamer3 Mon Apr 18, 2016 3:44 pm

You were nocliping which literally gives you a much better advantage for base building because you cant go through props. Nice way to rp. Lol and I thought admins werent supposed to noclip unless they were on duty. Pretty sure building a base is rp not on duty. As well Davilele has like 13 hours on the server and most admins and triple that. That was a valid reason for asking why you were an admin because you had lack of experience as admin and we were concerned. And like 4 other admins were telling me that they had never seen you before sooo. Cant blame us for wondering when you abusing your powers and are an admin with 13 hour in game time.
MysteriousGamer3
MysteriousGamer3

Back to top Go down

Post  Golbez Mon Apr 18, 2016 9:50 pm

Admins can no-clip while building. It's been that way for four years. ONLY for building while not on duty.
Golbez
Golbez

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down