[N.S] GAMING
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SHE IS AN ELF admin application

+4
evildoctortaco
MysteriousGamer3
[NS] Sen
Doggo
8 posters

Go down

SHE IS AN ELF admin application Empty SHE IS AN ELF admin application

Post  MR.NiceGuy Sun Apr 24, 2016 10:22 am

Player Name: SHE IS AN ELF
Steam Name: TURTLES ARE LIFE

Why I think I should be an admin is because i want to help people and help enforce the rules in this server because i enjoy this server and the rping community and would be honored to help out. i recently have been playing on and noticed late at night almost no admins are on and would love to help fill that void and help the server. I would also like to help players as I have with some and see that the community gets help if they need so like if there is a rdmer or prop blocking. so I would be greatful if I got this option to help NS gaming with its server. I also will not abuse my powers as admin, but only use them when nessary. I'm a helpful person and would like to join your staff and help like the other admins.
THANKS FOR SUPPORTING and i am mature enough

Last edited by MR.NiceGuy on Mon Apr 25, 2016 7:23 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : People say im to young)

MR.NiceGuy

Back to top Go down

SHE IS AN ELF admin application Empty Uh....

Post  Doggo Sun Apr 24, 2016 10:45 am

Well for one you're missing your steam ID and people that recommend you.

Second I was playing today and i've seen you breaking nlr multiple times and coming back after you dies in a raid as a killer and break nlr to kill one of us. So I don't think you would make a good admin as it seems as you don't know the rules.
Doggo
Doggo

Back to top Go down

SHE IS AN ELF admin application Empty Re: SHE IS AN ELF admin application

Post  [NS] Sen Sun Apr 24, 2016 3:16 pm

i say no, you posted in the admin complaint section asking for admin, you failed to follow format which is provided... if you cant follow these basic things how are you supposed to follow rules in game much less enforce them...
[NS] Sen
[NS] Sen

Back to top Go down

SHE IS AN ELF admin application Empty no

Post  MysteriousGamer3 Sun Apr 24, 2016 4:53 pm

When she first entered the server she was prop killing, RDMing, Prop blocking and breaking a lot of rules.
MysteriousGamer3
MysteriousGamer3

Back to top Go down

SHE IS AN ELF admin application Empty no

Post  evildoctortaco Mon Apr 25, 2016 5:58 pm

-1 bad player kinda to young to be admin wouldnt be mature sry

evildoctortaco

Back to top Go down

SHE IS AN ELF admin application Empty No.

Post  MeguminTheCrimsonDemon Tue Apr 26, 2016 10:53 am

"Steam Name: TURTLES ARE LIFE" is incorrect, look up "Steam ID."

I've had too many problems with you, you've ADMITTED to having committed RDM, and NLR.

You've always been immature, and been causing problems since the first time you got on.
I, personally would NEVER allow you to become admin, but that's not my place.
MeguminTheCrimsonDemon
MeguminTheCrimsonDemon

Back to top Go down

SHE IS AN ELF admin application Empty You may still be able to get admin.

Post  Woodenbeefjerky0 Tue Apr 26, 2016 4:50 pm

If you follow the rules for the next couple of weeks and show admins that you are capable of showing admin abilities. I will reccomend you for admin. But you really haven't been showing those capabilities. Wait a couple of weeks, follow the rules, and you'll be fine.

Woodenbeefjerky0

Back to top Go down

Post  Golbez Tue Apr 26, 2016 6:03 pm

Ben that kind of judgement is what creates a bad new admin. Everyone always says "wait a couple of weeks and you'll be fine". It's like disregarding their past behavior and actions. Admin promotions on this server have been reduced to half-ass evaluations most of the time leading to a terrible admin. Now I've only been on a few times recently, but from what I've seen in-game and on the forums, it certainly looks like the admin team has been going downhill since I resigned. That really says a lot about my influence on the server.
Golbez
Golbez

Back to top Go down

Post  MR.NiceGuy Wed Apr 27, 2016 3:44 pm

Golbez wrote:Ben that kind of judgement is what creates a bad new admin. Everyone always says "wait a couple of weeks and you'll be fine". It's like disregarding their past behavior and actions. Admin promotions on this server have been reduced to half-ass evaluations most of the time leading to a terrible admin. Now I've only been on a few times recently, but from what I've seen in-game and on the forums, it certainly looks like the admin team has been going downhill since I resigned. That really says a lot about my influence on the server.

I am sorry you dont thrust me give people a chance im sorry just saying this

MR.NiceGuy

Back to top Go down

Post  Golbez Thu Apr 28, 2016 1:35 am

Give people a chance to have power and authority over other players? If you're not cut out then get out.
Golbez
Golbez

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down