[N.S] GAMING
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kiler Rock Admin Abuse

3 posters

Go down

Kiler Rock Admin Abuse Empty Kiler Rock Admin Abuse

Post  [NS]U.S. Special Forces Sun May 08, 2016 5:19 pm

So As Alhpa has told me And about every admin on this server " an admin amy only perminitly Ban Someone if they Addemt to DDos or crash the server in any way shape or form" well today Killer rock Banned someoneone perminutely For propkill that is not a perm ban under the perm ban rules alpha has strictly enforces. I would like this admin to be talked to because when i told him this, he said " dont tell me what to do i have more years then you so Shut up" this should not be allowed that he is not following the rules alpha has Created I would like any admin that has heard alpha say "the only perm ban is that if its a ddos or attempted crash" to step in and tell killer rock to sSHUT HIS TRAP AND LISTEN TO ALPHA thanknyou very much because attempted propkill in sit Is Not a perm ban under the rules alpha has told the admins . thanks very much

[NS]U.S. Special Forces

Back to top Go down

Kiler Rock Admin Abuse Empty Re: Kiler Rock Admin Abuse

Post  Golbez Sun May 08, 2016 7:33 pm

Wow, alpha gave him ANOTHER chance and gave him admin AGAIN. Also, your grammar would cause me to revoke you if I was the owner.
Golbez
Golbez

Back to top Go down

Post  Willyboi Mon May 09, 2016 2:28 pm

Well i am 100% sure that alpha said only ban perm for hacking or attempt hack, ddos, ect. SO I THINK THAT killer should be talked and should not take any punishment from this mistake.
Willyboi
Willyboi

Back to top Go down

Kiler Rock Admin Abuse Empty re again today

Post  [NS]U.S. Special Forces Mon May 09, 2016 3:49 pm

Like For sure he needs to jsut be reminded of the rules of bans. Sorry About the gammer

[NS]U.S. Special Forces

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down