[N.S] GAMING
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Xxbigboss123xX's staff app

2 posters

Go down

Xxbigboss123xX's staff app Empty Xxbigboss123xX's staff app

Post  Xxbigboss123xX Mon Mar 27, 2017 8:41 pm

Player name: (Xxbigboss123xX)
Steam ID: (STEAM_0:1:187277053)

Why I think I should be admin? well i love playing gmod and my favaret game mode is DarkRP and i have alot of experence adminastrating sever and ur sever dosent have alot for admins or mods. i have alot of free time on my hands so i could be on when no other admin is and make sure there are no problems with the players and ther sever Smile
)

People that support me in becoming admin: (write the in game names of people who support you in becoming an admin) i have no friends that supports me bcc they have never seen me as an admin.

Personal note from [NS] aLpHa: I am looking for only a select few really good admins, most people will be turned down a spot for admin. The final and majority of the decision whether someone becomes admin is mine.

thank u for ur time and hope u concider me

Xxbigboss123xX

Back to top Go down

Xxbigboss123xX's staff app Empty Re: Xxbigboss123xX's staff app

Post  [NS] aLpHa Tue Mar 28, 2017 12:52 am

Your grammar and allegations of what kind of player you are, are poor. I'll tell you what I am telling everyone else that is applying for admin. let me get to know you better and we'll go from there.

NEW NS GAMING ADMIN REQUIREMENT: 50+ hours on the server at least.
[NS] aLpHa
[NS] aLpHa
Admin

https://nsgaming.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down