[N.S] GAMING
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jabeeb Booberson cool guy Admin Application

5 posters

Go down

Jabeeb Booberson cool guy Admin Application Empty Jabeeb Booberson cool guy Admin Application

Post  Game Assassin Fri Feb 13, 2015 11:07 pm

Player name: Jabeeb Booberson (really cool name) afro
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:25168375

Why I think I should be admin? Because as Alpha formally knows in the past I was one of these people, I know what their thought process is, I was a prop ming, a propkiller, and a rdmer, but now I have learned the wrongs in my ways and I actually co-own my own server and try to play on NS in my spare time. I feel like I would help better the server in many ways. I also can work with people to find the best issue with the least worries and discomforts. I am also a very like-able person and can get along with people fairly easy.

People that support me in becoming admin: (write the in game names of people who support you in becoming an admin) Deff [NS] Alpha cause we best buds, Euphoria, TheSoapMonster, Aswell as every other admin on NS cause I'm just that cool of a guy.

Thanks for reading, Yours Truly
Jabeeb Booberson elephant
Game Assassin
Game Assassin

Back to top Go down

Jabeeb Booberson cool guy Admin Application Empty Re: Jabeeb Booberson cool guy Admin Application

Post  crawlingdead Sun Feb 15, 2015 8:24 am

Jabeeb Booberson wrote:

People that support me in becoming admin: (write the in game names of people who support you in becoming an admin) Deff [NS] Alpha cause we best buds, Euphoria, TheSoapMonster, As well as every other admin on NS cause I'm just that cool of a guy.

Thanks for reading, Yours Truly
Jabeeb Booberson elephant

I don't, but that's might simply be because I have never even seen you on the server. And Euphoria doesn't really play on NS much anymore, + I don't remember Soap.

Just watch you include on your people who think you should be admin ;P
crawlingdead
crawlingdead

Back to top Go down

Jabeeb Booberson cool guy Admin Application Empty Re: Jabeeb Booberson cool guy Admin Application

Post  [NS] aLpHa Sun Feb 15, 2015 1:11 pm

You have in no way shown you are a good candidate for admin from being active on the server to people supporting you. For a long time you have been known to be a troll/minge in the server. The very few times I've seen you in the server, I'm not gonna lie, I don't think i saw or heard about you breaking rules, but at this time there is no way you're getting admin without a lot of activity on the server and a lot of trust gained from me. Sorry, just saying whats true.
[NS] aLpHa
[NS] aLpHa
Admin

https://nsgaming.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Golbez Tue Feb 17, 2015 11:52 am

Just yesterday you were constantly harassing me and all the admins that were online. When you are online you are almost always up to no good and causing problems for other players. Sorry, but I don't believe you would be a good admin.
Golbez
Golbez

Back to top Go down

Post  Tenason Wed Feb 18, 2015 1:52 am

No.
Tenason
Tenason

http://steamcommunity.com/id/Tenason/

Back to top Go down

Post  [NS] aLpHa Wed Feb 18, 2015 3:43 am

You are not going to become an admin, sorry. Better luck next time.
[NS] aLpHa
[NS] aLpHa
Admin

https://nsgaming.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down