[N.S] GAMING
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HUGE SUGGESTION

4 posters

Go down

HUGE SUGGESTION Empty HUGE SUGGESTION

Post  super Sun Aug 02, 2015 7:47 am

Player name: super

Suggestion: Donor perks

This is a huge thing and i think it will help the server drastically, I think the server would benefit
insanely off of this.

Suggested perks:
-In-Game and Forum tag
-Custom name color on website
-Extra Jobs: simple ones that aren't op, example:
Name:Donor
Weapons: Grappling Hook
Armor: 100
Description: Enjoy the donor power Twisted Evil but with great power comes great responsibility so with that said, this class can not be used to raid or join gangs. It's simply for fun to stroll around downtown and enjoy life Smile
-+1 or 2 more printers or exclusive printers that are a bit better

If these improvements are made this will make a bunch of more people want to donate, I personally will donate $20 if some of these suggestions are incorporated into the server.

Other suggestions:
-Decrease area of explosion for grenades and less damage
-Increase price on grenade launcher
-Remove pointless jobs that just ruin RP, such as Killer (Has no reason to be on the server, the jobs objective is just to straight RDM someone and it ruin's so much rp and just genuinely pisses everyone off)

super
super

Back to top Go down

HUGE SUGGESTION Empty Re: HUGE SUGGESTION

Post  Yes Man Mon Aug 03, 2015 7:05 am

First off I personally love this idea, but the server owner generally frowns upon the idea of jobs that only those who pay money are allowed to have, as he wants to enforce a very unique and level playing field kind've Dark-RP experience.
Suggested perks:
All of your perk suggestions have been used before, but this does not
mean they're not good ideas, I like them, and clearly they work on other servers. Unfortunately perks such as these wont be added unless a new class is introduce with them.
Other suggestions:
As far as other suggestions are concerned:
-grenade's AOE(Radius in which damage is dispersed) will remain the same as It would prove a difficult task to adjust.
-The price of the launcher could be altered, and I personally think It should, as It Is a very deadly weapon. (Also a personal favorite)
-The killer class suggestion could be more or less classified as a complaint rather than a suggestion, so If I were you i'd refine it and post It on complaint(trust me youll get traction, just between you and me I dislike the killer) , unless you think it could be redone entirely to fix its game play, then it could fit in "Server suggestions."

We very much appreciate your suggestions and feedback, and we hope you continue to have fun on our server!
Yes Man
Yes Man

Back to top Go down

Post  Calzone Scallion Mon Aug 03, 2015 1:51 pm

Yes Man wrote:
First off I personally love this idea, but the server owner generally frowns upon the idea of jobs that only those who pay money are allowed to have, as he wants to enforce a very unique and level playing field kind've Dark-RP experience.
Suggested perks:
All of your perk suggestions have been used before, but this does not
mean they're not good ideas, I like them, and clearly they work on other servers. Unfortunately perks such as these wont be added unless a new class is introduce with them.
Other suggestions:
As far as other suggestions are concerned:
-grenade's AOE(Radius in which damage is dispersed) will remain the same as It would prove a difficult task to adjust.
-The price of the launcher could be altered, and I personally think It should, as It Is a very deadly weapon. (Also a personal favorite)
-The killer class suggestion could be more or less classified as a complaint rather than a suggestion, so If I were you i'd refine it and post It on complaint(trust me youll get traction, just between you and me I dislike the killer) , unless you think it could be redone entirely to fix its game play, then it could fit in "Server suggestions."

We very much appreciate your suggestions and feedback, and we hope you continue to have fun on our server!

I dislike pay-to-win servers too, but alpha said he wanted donations and sadly, the only way to get that is with incentives. Let's face it; nobody will donate without anything in return. I am completely against donor specific jobs, but i think a 5 dollar money pack for $200k or something like that would work.

I actually like supers idea since it is basically cosmetic. Just a class to swing around the city but you can't raid. +1 from me.
Calzone Scallion
Calzone Scallion

Back to top Go down

Post  Golbez Mon Aug 03, 2015 5:36 pm

It would bring in good income for the server, but non-donor players would feel left out, or feel a great sense of unfairness. While normal donations for nothing in return are nice and well appreciated, it sometimes isn't enough.
Golbez
Golbez

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down