[N.S] GAMING
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anchor Admin App

3 posters

Go down

Anchor Admin App Empty Anchor Admin App

Post  Anchor Mon May 01, 2017 5:56 pm

Player name: Anchor
Steam ID:

Why I think I should be admin? I think I should be made an admin given the fact that  I would be a valuable asset to the admin team. I have at least 2000 Hours of Garry's mod. This means I know the majority rules to Dark RP. I will be on very often (5-6 times a week) and will be hard working. I understand that admin is no small task and it a great honor, and I will do my best to catch those who break the rules.

People that support me in becoming admin: [NS] aLpHa
Thank you, Anchor

Last edited by Anchor on Wed May 03, 2017 8:24 pm; edited 1 time in total

Anchor

Back to top Go down

Anchor Admin App Empty Re: Anchor Admin App

Post  Golbez Tue May 02, 2017 9:30 pm

Explain how you would be a valuable asset to an admin team, just saying that doesn't show that you would, it's just empty words. 2000 hours is great in Garry's Mod, but it does not guarantee that you know the majority of the rules for Dark RP. Also, lots of servers have different rules, so you would need to know the rules to THIS server. Also, if alpha supports you, you would already be an admin, so I don't see the need to make a thread.
Golbez
Golbez

Back to top Go down

Post  [NS] aLpHa Tue May 16, 2017 1:44 pm

Anchor wrote:Player name: Anchor
Steam ID:

Why I think I should be admin? I think I should be made an admin given the fact that  I would be a valuable asset to the admin team. I have at least 2000 Hours of Garry's mod. This means I know the majority rules to Dark RP. I will be on very often (5-6 times a week) and will be hard working. I understand that admin is no small task and it a great honor, and I will do my best to catch those who break the rules.

People that support me in becoming admin: [NS] aLpHa
Thank you, Anchor

Well I have started things back up with the server and I'm starting to be active on the forums now too. Well first things first on this admin application. I would like to first say that this is a great admin application. I would like you, Anchor, to disregard everything that Golbez said about your application. Let me explain some things about why you, Anchor, would be a great admin here at NS GAMING.

1. You have great spirit in wanting to become admin.
2. 2000 + hours on Gmod = great experience.
3. Going to be on 5-6 times a week = great output of activity on the server.

Also tbh with you I loved it when you said "I understand that admin is no small task and it a great honor, and I will do my best to catch those who break the rules. ". This shows me that you know whats up and you got what it takes to be an admin here at NS GAMING.

note: I cleaned up my friends list last week and you are no longer on my friends list. I will try to look for you on steam friends, but if I cant find you I really hope you come back and see my post because due to the professionalism and qualifications on this admin application you got the job. Hope to hear from you/talk to you soon.
[NS] aLpHa
[NS] aLpHa
Admin

https://nsgaming.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down