[N.S] GAMING
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My Admin Application

3 posters

Go down

My Admin Application Empty My Admin Application

Post  Russianflood Tue Jul 23, 2013 1:57 am

Player name: Russianflood
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:42972589

Why I think I should be admin? . I feel I am on often enough to make an impact on the server, and mature enough to know when to do so. I really enjoy playing on the server, and I want to make it the best gaming experience for everyone involved. I've held leadership roles in various gaming communities. I have experience with admin type roles. I play on the server frequently and am easy to talk to/ get along with. I keep emotions out of admin type decisions, and am able to separate work and play.

Strengths: calm, fun, easygoing, mature, experienced, always available for communication.

Weaknesses: I'm not usually on during the mornings, but I make up for that with my availability during later hours

The people that support me in becoming admin: Djipliboom the Herbert and perhaps more but i am hoping my supporters will show there support in the comments. I am doing this while a lot of my friends are not awake.

Personal note from [NS] aLpHa❤ : I am looking for only a select few really good admins, most people will be turned down a spot for admin. The final and majority of the decision whether someone becomes admin is mine. Arrow Laughing 

And my last words for all of this is Hot:oops:Beef:twisted:Injection:shock: 
Russianflood
Russianflood

Back to top Go down

My Admin Application Empty Re: My Admin Application

Post  Russianflood Tue Jul 23, 2013 1:57 am

ahhh i messed up with my last words Suspect 
Russianflood
Russianflood

Back to top Go down

My Admin Application Empty +Rep

Post  djflipboom Tue Jul 23, 2013 3:09 am

I would like to see him as a admin and check out How he admins, also on a side note I will look Over the new fellow admins just to make sure everything is good Very Happy sunny

djflipboom

Back to top Go down

Post  Hive_Geek Tue Jun 10, 2014 9:00 am

I mean. You are a good player. Thumbs up from me

Hive_Geek

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down